Hi im a 14 year old girl, not in any rush for a bf but.. I HATE BOOZE AND CLUBS!!?

I mean thats where everyone is getting thier gf, 13-20 clubs, parties, music concerts- all of which i either dont like or simply cant go too. i also dont like drinking alkohol (every girl i know does, and all have gotten bf's at night-clubs.) call me strange but i dont think il ever be a party type, or alkohol... show more I mean thats where everyone is getting thier gf, 13-20 clubs, parties, music concerts- all of which i either dont like or simply cant go too. i also dont like drinking alkohol (every girl i know does, and all have gotten bf's at night-clubs.) call me strange but i dont think il ever be a party type, or alkohol type. my mam smokes, which i find disgusting, ive tasted all kinds of booze b4 and its disgusting, and i also dont particualry like flashing my boobs or knickers. i dont want a bf right now, but im not exactly riddled with offers. where would be the best plae for me to go to find a bf? dont say sports clubs, i go to a girls school, and im no lesbien. i like shopping, but the guys that go shopping are one of the following:
gay,
ugly and lucking for a gf
charvy-ish (not attractive for me)
help!
Update: p.s, ive just read over what i have typed and it looked as if i said that sports groups are for lesbiens, i meant to say that i couldnt meet boys there as i go to an all girls school! lol