Fans of the "Twilight" Series??!!!?

I just want your opinion. 1. Who do you think is more suitable for Bella? Edward or Jacob? Why? 2. Who do you like better? Why? 3. Which, do you think, is your fave volume? --Heh heh =] "Twilight"... my new obsession =] I'm only up to the 2nd vol (new moon) but Im almost finished =] Im... show more I just want your opinion.

1. Who do you think is more suitable for Bella? Edward or Jacob? Why?

2. Who do you like better? Why?

3. Which, do you think, is your fave volume?

--Heh heh =] "Twilight"... my new obsession =]
I'm only up to the 2nd vol (new moon) but Im almost finished =] Im gonna buy the 3rd volume tomorrow ^^

I dont mind spoilers ^^ Just give your opinion, please ^^ Thanks alot!!

[I'm a complete Edward fan, btw ^^ But I love Jacob, too ^^)
Update: Hey Guys!! LOL!! Just finished it <3 It was really sad ~U^U~ Um... well... yeah... Im a EdwardX Bella supporter...I think that Jacob is more dangerous than Edward is. I mean... you've all read about Sam and his wife... I dont think I could bear it if that happened to Bella... and I'm also curious... show more Hey Guys!!

LOL!!
Just finished it <3 It was really sad ~U^U~
Um... well... yeah... Im a EdwardX Bella supporter...I think that Jacob is more dangerous than Edward is. I mean... you've all read about Sam and his wife... I dont think I could bear it if that happened to Bella... and I'm also curious about the kind of Vampire she would be =] Like Aro said... she should have some interesting powers =]
I love Jacob too... and I know that he loves her... but... I just cant get over The whole EdXBell relationship!
I usually dont like sappy romance... but theirs is just soo amazing!!

Hey
Update 2: I know, Isabella!!! <3 <3
Sooo amazing!! lol!! =]