Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

For Women ONLY!!!!!?

Women, what do you look for in a guy?

Favorite Answer

I dunno...my dream guy would probably be a mix of Ricky Ricardo, Dean Martin, Jim Morrison, and Ben Stiller... but a yougert version, Funny, Sophisticated(kinda) but also down to earth, good looking (but w/ all look all his own and not better looking than me), a little Bad-assed yet sweet, And smart (I need someone I can connect w/ intellectually- you can be the hotteset prson in the world but if we can't have a good coversation tha'd be a deal breaker)

You don't necessarily have to be attractive, as long as you have other qualities that make up for it.

I really like a funny guy, one of those guys that everything that comes out of their mouth is hystarical.

But they still have to know when it's time to be seriouse.

When I first date a guy I like to know that he likes me, at the same time, still question it, so it's kind of a challenge. ( Hope that makes sense) He doesn't have to be a huge jerk directly but he can't always be available for me when i want him. But he is always there when I need him.

A guy with alot of skills is good too. Like having gernal motor knowlage, and knowing enough about cars, to help fix mine if it breaks down on me.

A guy who can be romantic when appropriate is nice too. Not all the time, just during special holidays, or something.

Girls also like guys, who listen and have an imput about what they are saying. You don't have to listen to everything just as long as you shake your head and say yah, and make us think your listening, that works.

Hope this was helpful.

Every woman wants something different, but personally, I go for the incredibly confidant guys. I normally fall for a guy who is slightly athletic, very outgoing, and has no problem socializing with others. I also like them to be slightly aggressive. Not in a bad way, but a sort of protective, dominating sort of way, like they'd take care of me.

I look for a guy with a good sense of humor, confidence, interests and values similar to mine, and beautiful deep blue eyes.

Someone who I have things in common with. I definitly prefer funny guys. Honesty and trust are a major factor.

Some one who is honest. That is very important.

A guy who is not abusive in any way....to children or adults.

Someone who isnt going to lie and use me.

and has a sence of humor and doesnt use drugs....or anything like that

Honesty!!!!!! Someone who treats you the way a women should be treated. Equal partner

Honesty, respectful, kind, & humor.

As a BONUS, maybe even a physical attraction.

I personally would look for someone who is sweet, family oriented, thoughtful, and original.

honesty, faithful, looks, sexual compatibility,humor, smart, and a lil bit of a bad boy