z man asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why do some people have a problem with WHITE WOMEN dating BLACK MEN ?

Yes he did. You all know my original name. But this is my

alter ego. Much more controversial, too. But anyway.

Why is there such a problem when people see a White

Woman, and a Black Man, walking and kissing each other ?

I mean it is OK, if it is a Black Woman, or White Man.

Asian Woman, Black Man. Etc. But if it is a BROTHA !

Boy the eyes just seem to follow them wherever they go !

It is almost as if, people are trying to figure out, why in the

world is this girl with this n*****. What does she see in him ?

Am I right or wrong ? Cmon now. Yall know that is exactly

what it is. LOL. But why is that ? Is there some sense

of intrigue or something ? Or detest, for what ?

Why do we react when we see a Black Man, and a White

Lily ? Best answer wins.

Update:

Pink n Perfect. That is so ignorant.....

Update 2:

Count Acumen. You should know better

than anyone. Z Man does not fear

the truth. Say what you need to say....

Update 3:

Z MAN is electrifying. I know.

Update 4:

Pink N Perfect. I would respond in a

negative manner. And psychologically

detatch you. But you are not even worth

it.....

Update 5:

Pink N Perfect ! Are you calling the

Z Man out ? ? How about this. You

are a coward, you blonde air head, mildew smelling, bird faced heifer.

You like, that don't you....

Update 6:

Count Acumen. Interracial dating or

marriage is no longer taboo man.

Where have you been ? In case you

haven't noticed Black Men are a much

bigger threat to themselves if anything....

And also more traditional White Women,

have crossed the lines sort of speak.

Higher Class, Conservative White Women have now clued in on the

Brotha phenomenon. Look around

you, it is right in front of your face.

Update 7:

Sheryl B. This is a Free Country. You

say what you mean. I do not "report"

people. That is lame and weak.

Period.

Update 8:

Thank you all for answering my questions. This is only the beginning.

So stay tuned, you ain't seen nothin

yet.

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I think its amazing how people still gawk at black men/and their white "perfect princesses". Anyway, its old. I see that everyday and in the media. Black women are basically stereotyped and ignored so of course we act like the "attention starved child"- we act the loudest, the baddest, just to get some sort of attention, any attention, and then we see a black man hugged up on a white girl and we are like, Okay maybe I'm not pretty enough because he has chosen someone who clearly looks nothing like his mother or me. And then I see the numbers of interracial mixing soar and its more black man/white woman. Its like: you see a truck full of apples and a truck full of oranges. You see everyone eating apples and not the orange. So you think something is wrong with the oranges and you go to the apples. oranges are healthy too, but you want what the masses want. Black athletes and other successful men have fallen into the ditch with this one. "Everyone got a white girl, I gotta have one too!" Its all kiddie stuff anyhow.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Racists come in all colors. You see what you want to see. If you wish to only notice those people who disapprove of black men and white women, then you are talking to both races correct? Because a LOT of black women have a very big problem with that. There is also just as much attitude displayed toward a white man being with a black woman. I know - my white Dad married a black woman. I was there for 25 years, to see it, hear it, and experience it, from the beginning.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because sniveling middle class White men are intimidated by black men.... for many reasons,..but mostly because of the perception of sexual prowess ... I would submit having dated Black woman over the years that there is some truth to that..I have been told more than a couple of times that I was "really" different than other white guys... I never explored that beyond taking it as a compliment, but I suppose for some there is that threat..

But mostly...it's stupid racial hostility and you know what? Screw em, because they are missing the boat..we are greater together than apart..

PS....Barbara B ,,,,,,,SHOULD "B" SHOT

• Ron N
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Z... Really doesn't bother me,, What doe's bother me is that

the Children if any are born to the couple, they have the

problem. And ostensibly as a Police Officer that can become

my problem. Most resource school officers deal with mixed

racial issues problems than with others,,, Kids are not accepted by either sides most of time and wind up in retaliation or aggression issues.. Adults can do what ever

the hell they want, But when you put your kids through hell

for what you do,,, You need to reconsider what your doing,

Source(s): United States Justice Dept, SA, (ret)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

OK now this is from my personal experience growing and have heard this a few tI'mes out of the mouths of black kids i grew up with , a few of them felt it was a way of getting back at white men for slavery ,and things that happen, now im talking Early 90s and the Philadelphia area, the sad thing is to me is , when a white girl does date a black guy they try to act like a black person to fit in , that irritates me more then the dating, you didn't act like that before you started dating him , so if he liked you for who you are why are you changing the way you act. like i said this is my experience , I'm not generalizing

one good thing about it is , the big white girls get lovin, black guys love those thick woman

not to mention more black woman complain about it then white men, the athletes dump their black girl friend when they get famous and marry the white gold digger , i cant blame them for being mad about that

Source(s): thumbs down for being honest , wow , who wants to fess up and admitt that they cant handle what it was like where i grew up , sorry for being honest
  • eldude
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It used to bother me but it doesn't anymore. The only thing that annoys me is when stupid women go out with guys that are obvious losers. They get pregnant, then end up a single parent family because they thought he was so 'cool'. Even though he has five illegitimate children already that he is not taking care of. That's really annoying and a bummer. Kids having to grow up with out a decent father figure around because mom wanted to date a loser.

• 1 decade ago

Most people who have a problem with this are racist or at least prejudice. They see the black man as somebody that will permanently corrupt a white girl. The saying "once you go black you never go back" most likely fuels this prejudice

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who knows, why not try over in the "family and relationships" forum? I'm sure they talk about dating all the time. Leave this forum for ignorant questions about politics

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People who think the way you described are uneducated and sometimes just plain unintelligent.

Pink n Prejudice~ that is just so sad.

Nite_Angelica~ No, people in the South, anywhere I have lived, don't think that way.

Count Acumen~You're way off!

• 1 decade ago

Because white women should be with white men, and people where I'm from (the South) still think that any white woman that respects herself would not be with a black man.

I'm sorry, but this is true. It really doesn't bother me one way or the other. I think some people just do a double-take because you don't see it that often so it's not the norm.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.