I got an email saying that my state tax return was accepted. Does this mean its been reviewed and OK'd?

I was just wondering, because last year my state return got reviewed because they wanted to see copies of my lease from the rent deduction and I didn't end up getting my return til late summer. I was hoping this wouldn't happen again. I was wondering if the email saying it was accepted meant that 1)... show more I was just wondering, because last year my state return got reviewed because they wanted to see copies of my lease from the rent deduction and I didn't end up getting my return til late summer. I was hoping this wouldn't happen again.

I was wondering if the email saying it was accepted meant that 1) "we've received your return" or 2) "we've reviewed and accepted your return without issue".