When you are wrong - do you say you're wrong?

Snoozy does not. As you remember he made me cry yesterday. So far this morning he has done my taxes, filled my car up with gas and now has gone to get me a biscuit. I think if he lets me go home early I'll forgive him. ♥

Update:

NeiceyPoo - that is so funny. That is what Naka always says to me. ♥

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course. It's the only way people believe me when I say I'm right.

If he picks up lunch, let him off the hook.

• Martha
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Maybe... But sometimes if I'm feeling super stubborn and have already argued that I'm right before I realize I'm wrong, I may not admit it.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yep I do. I feel humbled on the odd time I am wrong . I reflect upon what I have done and do my best not to be a repeat offender

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I admit when I'm wrong, but most of the time I'm right. I hate it when someone argues with you about something and you KNOW that you're right!! My cousin will argue with a fence post!!! lol

• 1 decade ago

I wish I would always say so.

I feel so guilty when I'm just being stubborn and stick to my guns even though I know very well I'm just so wrong.

Stupid pride!

• 1 decade ago

I live in a perfect marriage, I never have to say I'm wrong... my wife lets me know... regularly. Is it too early for a beer?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, I do. Or at least I try to. Showing it by actions only reinforces the admission/apology, it does not take its place.

Going home early though...well...that means more YA time so I can accept that.

;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, both times.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can admit it when I'm wrong and lord knows I've had a lot of practice!

Naka has it right...The answer is always more!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.