If i am a good person and live a good honourable life, will i be accepted into heaven even if i dont believe?

I would love to believe in an afterlife and god but i just cant believe it, i dont have any proof or evidence, so i can't force myself to believe. I live a good life, i look after my friends and family and care about people etc. I am not a bad person. So my question is, if i live a good life, but dont... show more I would love to believe in an afterlife and god but i just cant believe it, i dont have any proof or evidence, so i can't force myself to believe.

I live a good life, i look after my friends and family and care about people etc. I am not a bad person.

So my question is, if i live a good life, but dont believe in god or heaven etc, will i still go to heaven when i die?(if there is a heaven of course!)