Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

Why does i always have to sleep with my socks on?

If i dont, I get kinda numbness in my feet, or maybe i like to sleep? Anyone is like me?

• .
    Favorite Answer

well i always use socks during the cold season when i sleep. probably you are just experiencing cold when yo feelin numb.

It can be very Unhealthy to live in your socks day & night, as I do, & it appears you do too. With me, it's For medical reasons. I don't particularly like it, I have to do it. If you get numbness in your feet whatever the cause, Get Yourself to Your Doctor QUICK!! This CAN Be a Symptom of something far worse. I'm NOT a Doctor,so I don't want to make any guesses, but I WILL Advise you to see your Doctor at the First Chance You Get. DON't WAIT. Just Report exactly what happens & when. Your Doctor will know better than you Why, or even if sleeping with your socks on has anything to do with it. Chances are, the socks have nothing to do with the numbness. That's about all I can say.

You might have some circulation problems that cause your feet to get a little cold and numb when you put them up. I have problems with that. My feet will actually turn blue if I put them up over my head. (Lying on the floor with my feet on the sofa.) My hands also go numb from playing with a Game Boy. It starts with my pinkies and moves inward. I just have lousy circulation and low blood pressure. Maybe you have that too.

I used to sleep with my socks on. Your just used to it and so is your body. Without it your feet might get cold and feel numb

As I read some articles, it is because the feet of yours lack of oxygen and also because of high temperature.

• haveing your socks on keeps yoou very very warm and traps your body heat.

i have to sometimes, its poor circulation either that or you are just to lazy to take them off

• i do it all the time its a habit and they keep your toes warm too