Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it creep that my 72 year old Uncle Marvin refers to his house as the "Love Shack"?

Best Answer

maybe the old man knows something we don't

• lori

A bit, but then look at Hef. The Love Shack is just a scaled down version of the Playboy mansion. Uncle Marvin is a stud muffin. Let him have his fun.

:)

That's why you see a faded sign at the side of the road that say's 15 miles to uncle marvins house!!

bloody hell he's only 72 and how long has he lived there, when he was young and use it as a love shack or did he move in when he was 71

Yes

That's Old School, From The 60's, and he is 100% Correct; It is his 'Love Shack'.......LOL

• I always thought of you as the kind of person who would call your house the love shack, not your uncle. =)

Source(s): love shack, baby love shack.....BABY

Hey it could all be in fun if he is a joker of sorts. If not, then I think that is great that he is able to entertain at his "Love Shack"!!!

• Not when my 85 yr old aunt calls her house the "Guy Magnet for Fun and Games"

• Wendy

He is 72 he can call his house whatever he wants lol... Although a bit creepy yeah...

As long as he doesnt take u to his bedroom to show u why its called tha I dont see a problem. I have a 95 yr old grandfather who dates around a lot.