Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it creep that my 72 year old Uncle Marvin refers to his house as the "Love Shack"?

49 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

maybe the old man knows something we don't

• lori
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A bit, but then look at Hef. The Love Shack is just a scaled down version of the Playboy mansion. Uncle Marvin is a stud muffin. Let him have his fun.

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's why you see a faded sign at the side of the road that say's 15 miles to uncle marvins house!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bloody hell he's only 72 and how long has he lived there, when he was young and use it as a love shack or did he move in when he was 71

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

That's Old School, From The 60's, and he is 100% Correct; It is his 'Love Shack'.......LOL

• I always thought of you as the kind of person who would call your house the love shack, not your uncle. =)

Source(s): love shack, baby love shack.....BABY
  • 1 decade ago

Hey it could all be in fun if he is a joker of sorts. If not, then I think that is great that he is able to entertain at his "Love Shack"!!!

• Not when my 85 yr old aunt calls her house the "Guy Magnet for Fun and Games"

• Wendy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He is 72 he can call his house whatever he wants lol... Although a bit creepy yeah...

• 1 decade ago

As long as he doesnt take u to his bedroom to show u why its called tha I dont see a problem. I have a 95 yr old grandfather who dates around a lot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.