Who is that famous muslim journalist who became christian ?

I heard about him on the news.

Anyone know ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Magdi Allam,

Just look at all the answers here. All the muslims are so annoyed. Why ? Yet these same muslims will also tell you that islam is tolerant, peaceful and merciful.

So why are they so angry at this guy leaving islam. Why must they mock him and insult him ? Why must they fault find him, or claim that he was never a muslim ?

The way muslims respond to questions on islam only confirms the truth about it.

It no wonder so many muslims are leaving in their droves.

To Science and Ghaliyah :

This guy was famous before he left islam. Stop being so snotty !

• 1 decade ago

His name is Magdi Allam and though he was born into a Muslim family, by his own admission, he never practiced Islam.

The sad thing is that because of his "association" with Islam, he is being touted as a "famous muslim". Not so!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Franco Spaghetti, previously Ahmed Falafel

• Kaos
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Egyptian born journalist and critic of radical Islam Magdi Allam, a Muslim-born convert to Christianity....

The first of many...

be strong enough to desert now...

it is your only choice...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is not famous. Had you heard of him before the baptism?? He was not a practicing Muslim.

• 1 decade ago

Egyptian born Allam, who embrace Christianity so that he get support of Italian government and get famous to execute his cynic motives.

Source(s): you may find multiple sources one of them is http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.php?newsid=MT...
  • 1 decade ago

Khadaffy Janjalani..

Source(s): Hahaha!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lajja?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fake Muslim?? Anyway I think his name is Salman Rushdi, a real a*$ if you ask me!!

• 1 decade ago

obama

"McCain for president 08"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.