HELP ME OMG JUST HELP ME HELP HELP HELP LIKe HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Good Points:

-I like holding his hand (but DON'T really want to kiss him for some reason (i've kissed only ONE person in the past who've i've liked enough to kiss))

-i like how he cares about me

-i like how hes really sweet

-i like how that hes got friends who are dating my best friends so now my friends FINALLY get to spend some real time with me instead of just having to be with their boyfriends

Bad Points:

-he's not really that attractive (is this the reason for the kissing thing???)

-He ALWAYS wants to be with me!!! ALL THE TIME!

-We can't really find ANYTHING to talk about and have LOTS of awkward silences!

-I'm not 100% sure if i really like him, or just like HAVING him.

-Half the time, hes really pleasent to be around, but the other half, he kind of puts a BAD TASTE in my mouth (that's a metaphor).

So WHAT do you think i should do and WHY?????????

We've been going out for 5 days now, and are both teenagers.

3 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

3 hours ago

Also i feel pleasent and comfortable when i'm with him but don't really feel the same "sparks" or butterflys in my stomach as i did with someone else who i went out with that i REALLY liked...

Favorite Answer

I think you just see him as a friend and are looking for things to like about him. You're almost forcing yourself. The kissing thing DEFINITELY has to do with the fact that you are not attracted to him. You need to be attracted to the person you are dating, or else you're just friends. I am not shallow at all, but i need to at least be attracted to someone in order to be interested. I've liked people before who i wasnt attracted to, and it always ended up that we were just really close friends. The feeling great with him, and all of that stuff is just something else that shows you that you see him as a friend. be careful though, cause if you continue this and lead him on, you will not only lose him as a bf, but as a friend too, and you dont want that.

Source(s): Personal experience, and am now with my girlfriend for 5 years

Get out of this situation before it goes too far. I felt this way about my first boyfriend, it took me a while to realize that we were better off friends. A year after we started going out, I dumped him, and I'm happy but he's crushed because I let it go and let it go, and he thought things were great even though they weren't.

The first time you have a doubt like this about a relationship, you need to get out. Seriously, I didn't think it was true until I acted on my first instinct, and I'm so happy now!

Maybe things will work out later, but for now you will be much happier without him!

Source(s): Good luck!

Ok, I felt the same way (kinda) about this one Russian girl who I was friends with for about 6 months last year in 11th grade.

I *really* liked her--like, MAJOR CRUSH liked her, but like you, we couldn't find anything to talk about and there were *many* awkward silences. She was extremely clingy, and we were just friends! Imagine if we had been going out... However, she is extremely beautiful. My heart races to this day whenever I see her--she is absolutely gorgeous, and her accent makes me melt (when she speaks Russian, its sound is so sweet, you have no idea...).

However, her clinginess and our inability to hold a conversation led me to resent her (though unjustly), and I promptly ended the friendship by beginning to ignore her (yeah...I was a b*tch). Unfortunately, I still have a huge crush on her that won't seem to go away... >__<

My advice to you: if he is clingy and y'all aren't able to TALK, talk--like friends--then don't torture yourself. Leave him (it's only been 5 days) and just be friends or whatever.

Source(s): 17 y/o lesbian

Yep, Every things sounds normal to me! Give it some time. 5 days is not enough time to know how things are going to go. But, it looks like his good points outweigh the bad. He sounds like a nice kid that likes you. Relax and have some fun.

You are too young to already be "settling" for someone. I would give it a little more time, but if you don't feel a connection with him, you need to let him go. It's not fair to either of you. Have fun, enjoy life, and find someone who gives you those butterflies.

u should just tell him u want 2 just be his friend and u don't want 2 date him cuz u are 2 young right now 2 be worrying about them boys keep your head in your books and believe me in time u will know when your ready 2 have a boyfriend. right now u need 2 learn about yourself( what u want out of life and what u want 2 do with yourself)!

You don't like him as your boyfriend. Being sweet and caring about you is good but it is not enough! You need to like him and find him attractive too!

You evidently do not like him enough. You need to break it off with him. It sounds like you are leading him on just to say you have a boyfriend. I don't mean to sound harsh but that's what it is even if you don't realize it. ; )

okay first of all calm down. heck i thought it was something terrible! okay...the positives ar very good qualities to like for in a man when you are wanting to get married. if your not ready to get married then he'll probably be a real good friend and thats all.

You will probably end up marrying him. Focus on the good points because from what you have listed they out weight the bad.