HELP ME OMG JUST HELP ME HELP HELP HELP LIKe HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Good Points: -I like holding his hand (but DON'T really want to kiss him for some reason (i've kissed only ONE person in the past who've i've liked enough to kiss)) -i like how he cares about me -i like how hes really sweet -i like how that hes got friends who are dating my best friends so now... show more Good Points:
-I like holding his hand (but DON'T really want to kiss him for some reason (i've kissed only ONE person in the past who've i've liked enough to kiss))
-i like how he cares about me
-i like how hes really sweet
-i like how that hes got friends who are dating my best friends so now my friends FINALLY get to spend some real time with me instead of just having to be with their boyfriends

Bad Points:
-he's not really that attractive (is this the reason for the kissing thing???)
-He ALWAYS wants to be with me!!! ALL THE TIME!
-We can't really find ANYTHING to talk about and have LOTS of awkward silences!
-I'm not 100% sure if i really like him, or just like HAVING him.
-Half the time, hes really pleasent to be around, but the other half, he kind of puts a BAD TASTE in my mouth (that's a metaphor).

So WHAT do you think i should do and WHY?????????

We've been going out for 5 days now, and are both teenagers.
3 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.
Additional Details
3 hours ago

Also i feel pleasent and comfortable when i'm with him but don't really feel the same "sparks" or butterflys in my stomach as i did with someone else who i went out with that i REALLY liked...