We have nothing to say?

Me and my girlfirne dstarted out as friends.now we are 3 weeks in and sometimes i find we have nothing to say to eachother on the phone. im afraid we'd get bored with eachother and just break up. umm..help?

Favorite Answer

Personally I find it really hard to talk on the phone. After a few minutes of chitchat, I'm out of ideas. But in person, I can talk forever. Sounds like you guys might be like this too. Maybe you should spend less time on the phone and more time seeing each other in person. There's no law that says you have to spend hours a day on the phone with your girlfriend. Also, you could text message sometimes instead, kind of break up the monotony of the phone calls.

• Lek

well u probably just dont have enough in common, probably would be best if you did break up, so both of you can find someone you really do like and wont get bored with....

hmm.....my & my bf are kind of the same way. so whenever i want to start a convo with him, i just start talking about sports (since it's one thing we're both into).

so just find out what she's into & ask her about it. let her do the talking, you just ask the questions. & then maybe she'll ask YOU some questions about yourself & then all you have to do is answer.

good luck!

answer mine? please!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200803...

you just ment there is the whole { as in her} world to talk about

yoh mehn.you hav to ask question.keep her talking..all girls like to talk.and dont call so much.good luck bro.hope u get laid ....peace

dont call so much..