What should I do about my bf. (got me pregnant)?

I'm scared because I am 15 and pregnant. I have planned everything out and my mom is willing to help me with everything. And there is no need to scold me because my mom has taken care of that along with my Christian School. So my baby is not what I'm asking about. It’s about the father. We have had a weird... show more I'm scared because I am 15 and pregnant. I have planned everything out and my mom is willing to help me with everything. And there is no need to scold me because my mom has taken care of that along with my Christian School. So my baby is not what I'm asking about. It’s about the father. We have had a weird relationship and I know that I love him. Say all you want about kids not being able to fall in love, but I’m in love with him. I hated him when I first met him but he convinced me to go out on a date with him and we just cliqued. And he’s always been really protective of me and he’s the only person that I’m really comfortable with. And we both kind of had the same family backgrounds (I had an abusive dad, and he has an abusive step father). The only problem is he is a bad kid. He hasn’t been to school in about 4 weeks. He gets wasted. He runs away a lot (but I don’t blame him because I would run away with him when my dad was still living with us). He is addicted to some drug. He got arrested once. And before me, he’s f*cked a lot of girls. But his longest relationship (not counting us) was about 2 days. He’s been with me for about 8 months now. But he’s still a bad influence and I’m not sure if he should be in my baby’s life. When I told him I was pregnant he just kind of stood there shocked and said that he’s always gonna be there for me. But I’m not sure. I don’t know if I should trust him because I don’t want to end up like my mom. And my aunt had something like this happen to her (but she was 20) and married the father because she loved him and it turned out that he cheated on her. So I don’t know what to do. I’m very strong willed and kind of pro women I guess. And even though I am deeply in love with him, I don’t know if I should trust him if that makes sense. I’m just scared because I’ve only known bad men in my life and I don’t want me and my baby to have to go through anything more.
Update: he's 16 btw
11 answers 11