Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

Where can I go in Ft Lauderdale to find things like banana boat rides, jet ski rides, parasailing, etc...?

I'm planning on going to Ft Lauderdale very soon, and I don't have much experience traveling in America; I'm very used to being in the Carribean where things like banana boat rides, jet ski rides, parasailing... all of that stuff, is pretty much on every single beach you walk down. You don't need to 'find' it. So I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone who knows the area could tell me what beach to go to find these things, so I don't spend my entire week down there searching.

Also does anyone know of any glass bottom boats?

Favorite Answer

Go to Fort Lauderdale main beach. Winsurfers, hobby cats and stuff rented about 3 blocks south of Las Olas Blvd.

Sail boats, banana boats and jet skis rented at Harbor Beach Hotel, about 1/4 of a mile south. Take first left going south after Bahia Mar Marina.

Jet skis for rent 4 blocks north of Las Olas Blvd.

See the keyosk located across the road and two blocks south of Las Olas for information on rentals and boat tours.

Download 500 Boat Plans Here : http://BoatPlans.NaturallyGo.com/?DYp