Notes.....?

Ok, so i enjoy leaving little notes hidden around my boyfriend's house for him to find later--encouraging ones, like how great he is, and how much i love him. Well, i can only write "You're the greatest" and "I love you with all my heart" and "Hey there sexy, don't work too hard" so many times before creativity starts to drain. Does anyone out there have any really unique, creative ways to leave a note, or things to say that are out of the norm--just something new--to make him feel great?

Favorite Answer

I used to do the same thing as you and I had the same problem so instead of putting it around his house, I put them in his pocket when we said bye and when we were hugging. Once when he was with his friend he found it while his friend was there and his friend told me he was smiling A LOT. Also when that got old I would leave two papers with one saying how to find out what the note says

eg. K JOHG FRD !

and then the other paper would say

K= I J=L etc. with the whole alphabet and his friends told me that he would not talk to them until he found out what the note said. So try it.

You should stop wasting paper. Do you realise they are cutting thousands of trees down every day just so you can write crappy notes to your boyfriend?