Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls do you think its possible to fall in love with a short guy???

Favorite Answer

but i donno what to say, sature dominance is very important in society. BUttt...

we pretend that we base our opinions on inteligence, what people do and say.... but it always comes down to confrontation, how people impose themselves in conversation, and interaction.

the good news is a height advantage is just that ... an advantage. Your stature and pressence comes from YOU. Its weird ....

Sometimes a 6'2" man shuffles into a room, people see him, but a 5'6" man stroles into a room with confidence presence and charisma and everyone is attentive, everyone see's him and makes a mental note.

Dont worry about your height but make the concern focus on your presence, never let it be a handicap, work on your voice, loud articulate confident and strong, work of your social skills, eye contact, smile, make yourself seem part of that persons group.

And thats what its all about.

so ...YES. Lol, go get em

I'm pretty sure it is... if you can love a tall guy, why not a short guy? Its all just in the female, and what she likes in a man. You see plenty of short, large, tall, skinny, handsome, unattractive, and all other types of people out there with someone who loves them for who they truly are. I honestly think that those who are a little less fortunate in the looks department have it easier, they at least know that the person they are with actually likes them for who they are, not just because they look good. Yeah, it may be harder to find that person who wants to date you, but, love is tough, not just finding it, but keeping it. So, yeah, it doesn't matter what you look like, as long as you act like the person you are, and stay true to yourself, you will find the one who loves you.

yes!, absolutly!

ive been in love with this one guy whos a few inches shorter than me(im 5"8, hes like...5"5)

love has no measurments. Sure when we are young and immiture we might feel uncomfortable with the difference, because the media has let women believe men should be taller and stronger than them to "protect" them. in reality, NOTHING can determine whether you fall in love woth someone. Thats what makes love so powerful, specail, and different than anything else in the world.

(L)

Yeah to some girls it doesn't matter and some girls are short 2. I mean some girls look at what's on the inside not out!

For some reason, I always fall for short guys!!! So cute.

Maybe but I always perfer guys who are taller than me because I'm pretty short. A guy shorter than me would have to be really short.

Of course it's possible! Now help me lift this house of the Wicked Witch of the West and we'll go scamming Munchkin chicks at the Mini-Hooters. :D

Yes...absolutely. After all, you fall in love with what's inside, not their height. My sweetie is 5'8 which is probably considered short by guys standards...but I could care less...height makes NO difference to me. :)

idk i guess it's possible. it would most likely be someone who i would start out being friends with though. i like when the guy is at least a little taller than me cuz it makes me feel safe and i feel as though i fit better and it's less akward feeling. sure i'd date a short guy, just as long as he's taller than me, but i'm 5'7" so it's kind hard.

Oh and i'm just attracted to tall guys, like i'm attracted to people w/ brown hair and blue eyes.

Who cares if there short? Everyone is somewhat centered around looks, but I try and not to be as shallow as most people...