Spiritually speaking, if you could cure one person of one ailment who would you cure and why?

Myself I would cure my daughter of the bipolarity she was cursed with. She can be the most wonderful, thoughtful, compassionate child, then when she goes through her "episodes" she is more likely to tell you she hates you, make every bad decision possible and at its worst bring physical harm to herself... show more Myself I would cure my daughter of the bipolarity she was cursed with. She can be the most wonderful, thoughtful, compassionate child, then when she goes through her "episodes" she is more likely to tell you she hates you, make every bad decision possible and at its worst bring physical harm to herself and those around her.

By curing this one thing it would cause many other ongoing problems to work them selves out.