Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

polite request: (warning! contains spoilers)?

when asking questions about jesus would you be so kind as to put a spoiler warning in your question. i'm only half way through the book and already i know he dies at the end. i don't want any more of it spoiling for me

thanks

jenny: i read many things, i wouldn't be a satanist had i not read the bible.

Favorite Answer

I shan't tell you about the speedboat chase then.

You should read the Satanic Bible by Anton Stanza LeVey. It's a real surprise and implies that Satanists just want to be loved too.

As for the Bible, well sorry, Christians have been spoiling the plot for about 2000 years. It is their job.

Whenever I talk to fallen angels, they always have an attitude towards people like you. They think that "Satanists" are just irritating whiners because it nearly always comes down to the "I hate God because I didn't ask for my life to be this way" arguement. I have to say, this arguement becomes tedious after a few years - imagine what it's like after a few thousand.

You'll probably turn up in Hell after you've died, whinging and whining, "I WAS TRICKED!", blah blah blah, "It's supposed to be a big party!" blah blah blah.....

You should change your name to Personal Stan. Suggesting that you are a fallen angel is kind of offensive to just about everything in Heaven and Hell.....agreement at last!

Do yourself a favour, Mortal boy......grow up. Involving yourself in disagreements which aren't yours will only bring you unhappiness. Get on with your own life and quit trying to be scary.....seeing an analyst about your inferiority complex will help you no end.

I guess I'll never get the whole 'Prince of Peace' thing and then so many millions have been murdered, tortured and otherwise ruined in his name. The book really is a lame mythology lesson. I think the Greek myths are a lot better.

G'day Satneee !,.,.the worse part about this book of carnage, which is a fairdinkum ubewt bonza of a slashfest novel, is that it has caused the worst 'real' slaughter of human beings this Planet's inhabitants have had to endure !

All for something that has never existed, does'nt exist, and never will !

Source(s): Chek this out for a quick larf ! http://www.nynerd.com/can-you-see-jesus Atheistical Auzziegob farts in the general direction of godgobbers !........ Ooooarhh !, look at that, Auzziegob has used the word godgobber.........AGAIN !,,,,so,.will this lead to anuva "summarary execution of free speech in this monsterously over moderated and censored website ! ?
  • Vampie

Actually he goes all Jason Bourne on them by making them think he's dead...but then not being dead...

And of course does this all in a very dramatic manner, first sort of breaking off the cross in a very Hulk-like manner and then running off in a very Forrest Gump-like manner.

OOOOOOO....you meant you DIDNT want spoilers?

Ahh...apologies :D

Source(s): Atheist

thats funny

i have never read ANY part of the bible. I dont read anything written by men that talk to burning bushes, sees dead ppl or commits incest.

just my own personal standards

commence thumbs down............

NOW!!

Great ending to that story though!! I am highly encouraging everybody to read and remember that story!!

Awww they ruined it for you! Don't worry. The ending kinda sucks anyhow.

Incorrect, my friend, Jesus in fact comes back to life and there is no ending to His story. He lives and reigns in Heaven and come J-Day ALL will witness His glory.

...if you think He dies at the end...read on with no worries...

...no one has spoiled the ending of it for you yet...

...oops...them peeps up above me done gave away the real ending

He rises again and kicks satan's rear end all over eternity..

Ooops I Mean Spoiler

keep reading it will do you good