1) I WOULD NEVER THROUGH MY ORDER OF THE PHOENIX BOOK AWAY!. What kind of twisted person would suggest that!! (lol jk!) But yeah, Umbridge was SO annoying. I was really hoping she died accidentally halfway through the book.
2) lol Probably. =D I can't remember all what Draco said, but it couldn't ALL have been lies, right?
3) Harry IS someone I get along with, so true. =D lol
4) Oh deffinately! actually, no, I think they would have been, because I wouldn't have been expecting her character. I'm glad she did put her in though, because I really liked her! But I'm sure any character (besides the umbridgy ones) would have been okay.
5) Nope, I liked her sarcasm and her braininess the whole way through. I liked her character because she was a book worm, dork! I think it was funny
Hermione, however, clapped a hand to her forehead. "Harry -- I think I've just understood something! I've got to go to the library!" And she sprinted away, up the stairs.
"What does she understand?" said Harry distractedly, still looking around, trying to tell where the voice had come from.
"Loads more than I do." said Ron, shaking his head.
"But why's she got to go to the library?"
"Because that's what Hermione does," said Ron, shrugging. "When in doubt, go to the library."
6) HEX (get it, hex?) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY! I hated her. I'm glad she's dead. I think Helena, the actress who plays her, is beautiful though..so the movies I think i'd be a bit sadder. But the book character, no way!
7) No, I was still mourning the death of Fredrick Weasley, and Severus Snape, and Nymphador Tonks, and ...... .. . . . (anyways, I just couldn't bring myself to be happy quite yet)
8) Ron Weasley was semi-great. I hated him during his jealousy rages. I really hated how in GOF he abandoned Harry when Harry was entered in the Triwizard Tournament, and that he refused to believe Harry. I hated how he left Harry during the Horocrux hunt in the seventh book. I hated how he was really mean to Harry throughout the series whenever Harry got something he didn't. I understand why of course, he acted that way. With that many older brothers, and barely any money to buy much more than the essentials, I can understand perfectly well why he was jealous, but he should have been a better friend to Harry and believed him. Harry would risk everything, including his life, for Ron. (And I think Ron would (and has) done the same, but with more "hatred" I guess, for lack of a better word)
· 1 decade ago