DeeDee
Lv 5
DeeDee asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Harry Potter: true or false survey?

Of the following, which do you believe are true and which are false

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions

2. Some of the things Draco said about Harry were true

3. Harry would be someone you can get along with

4. Without Luna, the books wouldn't be the same

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix

7. You cheered when Voldemort died

8. Ron Weasley is great!

61 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

1) I WOULD NEVER THROUGH MY ORDER OF THE PHOENIX BOOK AWAY!. What kind of twisted person would suggest that!! (lol jk!) But yeah, Umbridge was SO annoying. I was really hoping she died accidentally halfway through the book.

2) lol Probably. =D I can't remember all what Draco said, but it couldn't ALL have been lies, right?

3) Harry IS someone I get along with, so true. =D lol

4) Oh deffinately! actually, no, I think they would have been, because I wouldn't have been expecting her character. I'm glad she did put her in though, because I really liked her! But I'm sure any character (besides the umbridgy ones) would have been okay.

5) Nope, I liked her sarcasm and her braininess the whole way through. I liked her character because she was a book worm, dork! I think it was funny

Hermione, however, clapped a hand to her forehead. "Harry -- I think I've just understood something! I've got to go to the library!" And she sprinted away, up the stairs.

"What does she understand?" said Harry distractedly, still looking around, trying to tell where the voice had come from.

"Loads more than I do." said Ron, shaking his head.

"But why's she got to go to the library?"

"Because that's what Hermione does," said Ron, shrugging. "When in doubt, go to the library."

6) HEX (get it, hex?) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY! I hated her. I'm glad she's dead. I think Helena, the actress who plays her, is beautiful though..so the movies I think i'd be a bit sadder. But the book character, no way!

7) No, I was still mourning the death of Fredrick Weasley, and Severus Snape, and Nymphador Tonks, and ...... .. . . . (anyways, I just couldn't bring myself to be happy quite yet)

8) Ron Weasley was semi-great. I hated him during his jealousy rages. I really hated how in GOF he abandoned Harry when Harry was entered in the Triwizard Tournament, and that he refused to believe Harry. I hated how he left Harry during the Horocrux hunt in the seventh book. I hated how he was really mean to Harry throughout the series whenever Harry got something he didn't. I understand why of course, he acted that way. With that many older brothers, and barely any money to buy much more than the essentials, I can understand perfectly well why he was jealous, but he should have been a better friend to Harry and believed him. Harry would risk everything, including his life, for Ron. (And I think Ron would (and has) done the same, but with more "hatred" I guess, for lack of a better word)

• 1 decade ago

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions

False

True

False ( I just don't have the patience for that. =/ )

True

True

False

True

8. Ron Weasley is great!

True

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions.

False, I hated her but I wanted to find out what was going to happen next.

Can't remember

sooo true

In some way true

False, I love the way she is

True, she was so blind

1000000% true

8. Ron Weasley is great!

True

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

so true

true

true

fals. sorry but she is boring

fals, she is a lot like me! cant say am annoying can I?

nope

honestly, fals, I had a thing for him!! sob

8. Ron Weasley is great!

my kind of guy

Source(s): nice Q Dee
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions... TRUE

2. Some of the things Draco said about Harry were true... TRUE

3. Harry would be someone you can get along with... TRUE

4. Without Luna, the books wouldn't be the same... TRUE TRUE TRUE

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes... FALSE

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix... FALSE

7. You cheered when Voldemort died... TRUE

8. Ron Weasley is great!... FALSE

• aceix
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

True(I almost did but than I read the end =D)

A little bit True

True

True(One of my favorite characters)

Never!!!(She's always great)

Why?!?!?

True(Of course I did, I waited it for soo long!)

8. Ron Weasley is great!

True(I agree with Zachmir's opinion)

• 1 decade ago

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions: False, I thought her actions made the book what it was

2. Some of the things Draco said about Harry were true: True

3. Harry would be someone you can get along with: False, he's a little to Gryffindorish for me=-)

4. Without Luna, the books wouldn't be the same: True, Luna makes the freakin' books!

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes: True, but all the time would be more accurate

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix: True

7. You cheered when Voldemort died: False, truthfully I wanted Harry to die and Voldemort to take over

8. Ron Weasley is great!: True

• 1 decade ago

False

FALSE!!!

TRUE!!!

TRUE

TRUE

FALSE!!!!

False.. so many others have died too I couldn't be happy

8. Ron Weasley is great!

TRUE!!!!

• 1 decade ago

True...

True!

Could be... true?

True

True

Somewhat true

False... I actually got depressed

8. Ron Weasley is great!

True

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

- TRUE, it's a credit to Rowling's writing skills really, how a fictional character in a book, can instill so much hostility in people they want to fling the book across the room, as if by doing so...They're hurting Dolores Umbridge, since she's "within the book". :P

TRUE- Some of the negative things, Snape says about Harry are true too.

TRUE & FALSE interprate however you like. :P

TRUE- She's one of the more interesting characters in the series, and also it's nice to see a fan favorite be in another house aside from Gryffindork (wonder if Dumbledore Is Gay will correct my spelling there *roll eyes* hope she sees this otherwise my friendly sarcastic comment becomes pointless....:P) Plus it was an ingenious idea, to add a character who lives in a world full of magic and yet has her heads in the clouds dreaming up fantasy worlds of her own!

TRUE- Not very often after the first book though, Ron and Harry couldn't live without her....literally.

TRUE- She spent her peak years in Azkaban, and the whole of her life obsessing over someone who, only acknowledges her existence as a Death Eater not a woman. :P

F-A-L-S-E!!!!!! Well it was depressing, I found myself mourning yes, perhaps not his death as much as the end of the HP series. I mean Voldemort dieing is the end of the climax, the fat lady singing. (the proverbial one not, the portrait that guards the Gryffindor common room :P)

8. Ron Weasley is great!

TRUE- Out of the trio I think he's the most realistic character, he's often jealous of Harry for being in the lime light, and a jerk to Hermione because he can't express himself well, but it's what makes him seem human like you could know a Ronald Weasley in real life.

Source(s): Excellent survey!
  • LDawnZ
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

false----no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would never throw a hp book thats blasphemy!!!!!! lol

true ---- somethings were true though often draco said these things as insults when they were actually good things

true---- i think maybe im not sure

oh definately true

defenitly true especially in the 6th book

hell no FALSE!!!!!!!!!!

False----- i didnt cheer beacause i knew that him dieing meant the endof the book and i didnt want theseries to end

8. Ron Weasley is great!

ehh sometimes but other times he could be a real git

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.