Bryce Canyon/Canyon De Chelly/Grand Canyon.Which one should I visit?Any other spots in northernAZ/south UT?

Hi, we have booked our vacation for a week. We are staying half hour north of phoenix. Everyone says Bryce canyon looks better than grand canyon. However Bryce canyon is 7 hrs from where we are staying. Is it worth the drive?. Few ppl have vistied canyon de chelly and they liked it as well. If you can suggest some... show more Hi, we have booked our vacation for a week. We are staying half hour north of phoenix. Everyone says Bryce canyon looks better than grand canyon. However Bryce canyon is 7 hrs from where we are staying. Is it worth the drive?. Few ppl have vistied canyon de chelly and they liked it as well. If you can suggest some places to visit in this area, I will be extremely delighted :)
Update: ...........................................
I thank artgrantz and sascoaz for their time and effort in answering my question. I found your comments very useful and your comments are very much appreciated.
.........................................