MJ fans...have you noticed that all of the "Strangers" on answers have really nice personalities?

honestly. I think that people who really love Michael Jackson the way we do usually have genuine and "kind" personalities. Now...don't get us angry, that's a different story):{}...but anyway, do you think there is a correlation between Michael having such a kind spirit and his loyal fans being... show more honestly. I think that people who really love Michael Jackson the way we do usually have genuine and "kind" personalities. Now...don't get us angry, that's a different story):{}...but anyway, do you think there is a correlation between Michael having such a kind spirit and his loyal fans being similar?

(unkind people please don't leave nasty comments.(:-})

everyone have a blessed and beautiful day full of love and sunshine!;{}
Update: And when I say "Strangers," I'm referring to ALL of Michael's fans...even if they don't use the "Stranger In..." in front of their name! You guys are spectactular. I'm glad we are together on here the way we are!
Update 2: shumigirl19,I'm not sure why you felt the need to answer when the question was directed to Michael Jackson's fans and I hope I don't disappoint you, but I don't think either the fans nor I am really concerned with whether or not you like Michael Jackson. He has plenty of us, thank you.