African Clawed Frog - Mating?

I have three ACFs, and no they're not dwarfs. I want to breed them during summer, I just have to fix my other thank for them. Anyway, my male (Hindi) and female (Bunny) mate whenever the moon is shining in my room, I've been closing my blinds (but if the moon is too bright - they still end up mating) to... show more I have three ACFs, and no they're not dwarfs. I want to breed them during summer, I just have to fix my other thank for them. Anyway, my male (Hindi) and female (Bunny) mate whenever the moon is shining in my room, I've been closing my blinds (but if the moon is too bright - they still end up mating) to make sure she doesn't get over "sexed" as a few websites have said can happen and cause death. Is there anyway I could get them to stop mating? without seperating them? My friend and I recorded them a couple nights ago and Noki (their little sister/brother) eats the eggs. I really want to raise the tadpoles, but I can't have them mating right now. Is there any way to just stop them from mating?
3 answers 3