?
Lv 5
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If a person was like a car would you need to visit the body shop?

What work would you have done? Bondo? Dents removed? Paint job? New carpet? New seats?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

saw, they would have to take me to the junkyard. i'm old enough and banged up enough it wouldn't be worth the expense.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well yes I would have the head lights lifted and a few dents removed and a little weight removed maybe it was from eating all the bugs going through the radiator??? My carpet is fine, the seat is a little saggy better get that fixed too. WOW maybe I should just turn me in for a newer model????

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I already did last year when they worked over my knee. Hmmmm, I wonder if bondo would work to replace the cartilage I had removed. You might have something there Sawman.

• 1 decade ago

Did you know that cars are worth more when they have all of their original parts? lol

Anybody who checks under this ones hood and tries the seats will think it's still nicely put together. Somebody is bound to appreciate me just as I am. : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Many body parts need replaced, plus a Tune-up.

• 1 decade ago

i'd probably have a paint job, my carpet removed, lol. and, uhhhh... probably a few dents repaired (broken heart & such). then i would get a wax.

• 1 decade ago

Like a newer seat...like a few dents removed..and hey can I have my bra cover redone tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that I am pretty good...just ask Maco! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit the right button I still vroommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Total overhaul

• 1 decade ago

Yea...Like all of the above and a New Drive Shaft...lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For my mileage I have very few dings. No body cancer, so no need for body putty or duct tape. Remote keyless entry and remote start would be nice. ;-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.