"Everybody Talk About..Pop Muzik!"?

We have no trouble talking rock here, but we only touch on pop once in a while. And I mean Any pop from Any decade. But for our purposes, 50s to today. What, in you opinion are some of the strongest pop songs of the last 50 years? Not much on the ol' iPod playlist? Go 'head & Google those Billboard... show more We have no trouble talking rock here, but we only touch on pop once in a while. And I mean Any pop from Any decade. But for our purposes, 50s to today.

What, in you opinion are some of the strongest pop songs of the last 50 years? Not much on the ol' iPod playlist? Go 'head & Google those Billboard Top____Lists from X years & have a look. The 'Net is full of em.

Some O' Mine:

Bette Davis Eyes- Kim Carnes (1981)
Hey Ya- Outkast ('03)
Superstition - Stevie Wonder ('73)
You're No Good- Linda Ronstadt ('74- Man, was she a babe in her day)
I'm Too Sexy- Right Said Fred ('91..Like it or not....you still *know* it, dontcha?)
Jessie's Girl- Rick Springfield ('81..I noticed this one getting recent attention again)
Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani ('05..infectious ....& inescapable)

I'll think of more. Meantime...enjoy the vintage vid'! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlByVvfty...
Update: I'd Like To Get To Know You- Spanky & Our Gang ('68...very pretty, sophisticated single. Kind of complex for a pop tune)