school project author Lois lowry?

I am doing a project on lois lowry and I need her email can someone help me out.much love if you do!thanks!

Best Answer

info@loislowry.com

• kara

I just finished a Manga book called Bizenghast, it's from Tokyopop. It's really good, which surprised me because i'm more of a traditional reader and USED to think of it as a pumped up comic, but it's really good and interesting, it's about this girl that unwillingly signs a contract to free souls or else she turns into this thing called a cleaner (zombie type thinga-majig) and she can see ghosts but she (Dinah) lives in a house with a therapist cause everyone except her guy friend thinks she's crazy while she has to free these spirits. Good luck attempting to put it down, although I don't know why you would. Also try some Emily Dickinson poems. She really insightful and a wonderful writer. Oh almost forgot definitely try thye A great and terrible beauty series by Libba Bray. It's set in this victorian prep schooll and this girl, Gemma, has powers to unlike a supernatural world and her mother was a member of a scret ordeer that all had these powers. It's a good read and their are a lot of plo twists. Good luck on your Book Hunt and I hope I helped!!!! :)

IDK.