photogirl asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

favorite line in a movie..........?

what is your favorite line in a movie?

mine is form lord of the rings, lets see if you remember:

"stupid fat hobbit..... He ruins it!!!!"

I just love that scene and the way he says that line, sooooo "precious"!!!

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is my all time classic from Pulp Fiction

[HONEY BUNNY]

I love you, Pumpkin.

[PUMPKIN]

I love you, Honey Bunny.

[PUMPKIN]

Everybody be cool this is a robbery!

[HONEY BUNNY]

Any of you ******' pricks move and I'll execute every motherfuckin last one of you

Misirlou

[Instrumental]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jack: Rose, you're no picnic, all right? You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known...

Rose: Jack, I...

Jack: No, let me try and get this out. You're ama- I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket, I have no-nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right... That's all I want.

Rose: Well, I'm fine... I'll be fine... really.

Jack: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose. And you're gonna die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away because you're strong but... sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose... that fire's gonna burn out...

Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.

Jack: You're right... only you can do that.

Source(s): Titantic
  • franky
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

"This city desires an enema!" Jack Nicholson because of fact the Joker In Batman "you're making me prefer to be a bigger guy." Jack Nicholson to Helen Hunt in as sturdy because it gets "go out, diploma precise!" Snagglepuss "Frankly my expensive, i do no longer provide a rattling!" Clark Gable as Rhett Butler in long gone With The Wind everyday action picture: The final Emperor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"say 'ello to my leetle friend" - scarface

"you didn't see anything *hand motions*" - madagascar

teacher - "nemo where do you live?"

nemo - "an anem-an-ed-am-memone"

teacher "don't hurt yourself kid!" - finding nemo

"YOU! ARE! A! TOY!."

"you're a childs play thing"

"What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I don't think I can take that kind of rejection. "

"Reach for the sky!"

"The word I'm searching for, I can't say, because there's preschool toys present. " - toy story

there are so many more but i'll stop at that lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

About 3\4 of Pulp Fiction

and

On Step up 2

"Why does my crib smell like Funyons, broccoli and ball sweat?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life"

Lester from American Beauty

• 1 decade ago

No NO Fred what the hell are you doin out here? Fred if your real you better tell me right now...lol thats my favorite line from I Am Legend.

• 1 decade ago

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Star Wars, Return of the Jedi

• 1 decade ago

"My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

- Forrest Gump

• 1 decade ago

"Donger's here five hours and he's got somebody. I live here my whole life and I'm like a disease."

~Samantha Baker (Molly Ringwald) in "Sixteen Candles"

• 1 decade ago

Chris Farley in "Tommy Boy" when he is dancing around with David Spades coat on & he's singing, "fat guy in a little coat, fat guy in a little coat..." then the coat rips down the back...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.