photogirl asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

favorite line in a movie..........?

what is your favorite line in a movie?

mine is form lord of the rings, lets see if you remember:

"stupid fat hobbit..... He ruins it!!!!"

I just love that scene and the way he says that line, sooooo "precious"!!!

Favorite Answer

This is my all time classic from Pulp Fiction

[HONEY BUNNY]

I love you, Pumpkin.

[PUMPKIN]

I love you, Honey Bunny.

[PUMPKIN]

Everybody be cool this is a robbery!

[HONEY BUNNY]

Any of you ******' pricks move and I'll execute every motherfuckin last one of you

Misirlou

[Instrumental]

Jack: Rose, you're no picnic, all right? You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known...

Rose: Jack, I...

Jack: No, let me try and get this out. You're ama- I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket, I have no-nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right... That's all I want.

Rose: Well, I'm fine... I'll be fine... really.

Jack: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose. And you're gonna die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away because you're strong but... sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose... that fire's gonna burn out...

Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.

Jack: You're right... only you can do that.

Source(s): Titantic
  • franky

"This city desires an enema!" Jack Nicholson because of fact the Joker In Batman "you're making me prefer to be a bigger guy." Jack Nicholson to Helen Hunt in as sturdy because it gets "go out, diploma precise!" Snagglepuss "Frankly my expensive, i do no longer provide a rattling!" Clark Gable as Rhett Butler in long gone With The Wind everyday action picture: The final Emperor

"say 'ello to my leetle friend" - scarface

"you didn't see anything *hand motions*" - madagascar

teacher - "nemo where do you live?"

nemo - "an anem-an-ed-am-memone"

teacher "don't hurt yourself kid!" - finding nemo

"YOU! ARE! A! TOY!."

"you're a childs play thing"

"What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I don't think I can take that kind of rejection. "

"Reach for the sky!"

"The word I'm searching for, I can't say, because there's preschool toys present. " - toy story

there are so many more but i'll stop at that lol

About 3\4 of Pulp Fiction

and

On Step up 2

"Why does my crib smell like Funyons, broccoli and ball sweat?"

"it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life"

Lester from American Beauty

No NO Fred what the hell are you doin out here? Fred if your real you better tell me right now...lol thats my favorite line from I Am Legend.

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Star Wars, Return of the Jedi

"My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

- Forrest Gump

"Donger's here five hours and he's got somebody. I live here my whole life and I'm like a disease."

~Samantha Baker (Molly Ringwald) in "Sixteen Candles"

Chris Farley in "Tommy Boy" when he is dancing around with David Spades coat on & he's singing, "fat guy in a little coat, fat guy in a little coat..." then the coat rips down the back...