In The movie "Big" does Tom Hanks have intercourse with the woman he is dating?

I watched the TV version of this and they showed her taking off her shirt and turning the light off. Tom hanks turns the light back on and then it went to commercial. When it returns, Tom is walking through his office VERY chipper. Were they implying that he had " You Know What"? I swear I watched this movie one time and it showed him freaking out. Anybody Know???

YOUR ANSWERS ARE SOOO HILARIOUS. I SAW THE TV VERSION AND IT'S DEFINITELY IMPLIED. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD IMPLY IT IF IT WAS A FAMILY MOVIE. I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO BUY THE MOVIE AND SEE IF THERE IS MORE TO IT. THANKS!!!

• Paul V
    Favorite Answer

No when the lights went out, the woman grabbed his toy dinosaur and that's where the fun began.

Without playing games, don’t be available 100% of the time or let your life be an open book. A man that comes on too strong or doesn’t have outside interests will scare a woman away just as much as it would if the circumstances were reversed. Read here https://tr.im/D48kR

Women don’t want to feel as though they are completely responsible for your happiness and that is what it feels like when the other person has no outside interests. Men who are overeager or jump when the woman says jump are the ones who are more likely to end up in the friend zone. This doesn’t mean that you should play the game of not calling for a few days; it means that you should set healthy boundaries until you both naturally find a spot for the other in your lives.

• Belle

I wondered that the first time I ever saw the movie also.... keeping in mind he is "Big" like an adult due to the wish, but still has the mind of a 12 yr old, so sure would seem inappropriate if he did....and equally as inappropriate if he didn't, but the writers just wanted to imply that, wouldn't you think so?

If you wish to be much more attractive for a lady you will need this book https://tr.im/oYBJj , The Tao of Badass which will “convert you” into a man who draws all the women.

The Tao of Badass is a famous step-by-step program for picking right up girls that's proven to benefit anyone. Regardless old, looks or how unskilled you're about women. The program shows you how exactly to become ‘that person'who's needed by plenty of women.

The Tao of Badass  it does cause you to ‘that guy'by arming you with the data of why you have to be like ‘that guy'whilst providing you all the get abilities you'll need to become ‘that person'who women are attracted to.

Yes, once.

I've seen the movie a few times on DVD. While it doesn't show anything, it does have him and her both acting like they are going to have sex and like they did have sex afterwards. I had a friend who would keep harping on this, too, because he felt that it gave the wrong message to kids, saying that it was alright to have sex.

BTW The rating on this film is PG, so those who are claiming it is a family film have got it wrong. It is a somewhat family orientated film but it is not a family film like Finding Nemo would be. In fact, the f word is used in Big. Someone tell me what family film has the f word in it?

It was implied that he had sex with her the same way that it is implied Captain Kirk had sex with women in the Star Trek show, where you see them kissing in one scene and in the next he is sitting on the bed putting on his boots.

• Jessie

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awoBs

yes in fact he does have "intercourse with that woman.. BUT it was his first time so he only lasted like 10 sec.. he was happy but she was not that's why they broke up

There's an implied sex-scene (we don't see more than her taking her shirt off and Tom Hanks gropes her)... and we are to assume from that that they did indeed have sex.

Yes. It's implied in the theatre version as well, but it's fairly obvious they got it on!

I watched that movie the other day....yes, the movie implies that they "do it".

It's been a while, so I'm not positive. I think he declared "I get to be on top" when she first asked to stay. Then when they went to bed, he leaped onto the top bunk and shut out the lights.