Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who agrees that Edge vs Undertaker will steal the Show at WM?

3-way matches are usually boring and overrated

EDGE VS TAKER:

1- The Best Heel vs The best Face

2-The Rated R Superstars vs The Phenom

3-never pinned/submitted streak vs undefeted streak

that has been my Dream match since 2006!

star if you agree.

BTW answer this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgpQd...

• Favorite Answer

i agree it will be more entertaining then undertaker vs batista and it will be a great match

best answer?

• Yes this is by far the best match up I do hope Edge wins because he has done so much for the WWE he deserves to be the best while Undertaker has done a lot for the WWE i feel that having Edge win it will only make him a better heel and it will give him a lot of bragging rights. If Undertaker wins then it will just be another win it won't be that big of a deal if he wins. I want Edge to win it he is the best heel.

• Sara

Hulk Hogan certainly had a hand in making Wrestlemania and the WWE, it wasn't him exclusively. You certainly forgetting matches like the ladder match Scott Hall and Shawn Micheals had for the IC belt and the retirement match between Ric Flair and Shawn Micheals. Certainly the Hogan/Andre the Giant was memorable, it wasn't even the best match on the show. The Randy Savage and Ricky Steamboat match stole the show at Wrestlemania 3, and is one of the best Wrestlemania matches of all time.

It has a chance to be a good match if Edge actually wrestles. If they do what has been happening lately with Edge never really putting up much of and effort with his two Edge clones doing his dirty work the match will be weak.

Source(s): fan since 1982

i agree that would be a great match there both great wrestlers and a better match than maybe batista vs. undertaker. i agree with you.

would be an entertaining fight id like to see.

starred nice question

i think it will be a show stopper but it will be Undertaker winning cause if the Edgeheads interfere Taker has back up for this match........i also think HBK and Flair will be a show stopper also

I don't know. there's lot of other good matches, like the 24 man battle royale for the ECW championship and MITB. Also Finlay vs. JBL would be a good match too

• -Roxas

I agree! The other matches are way too overrated!

Yes it is because I LOVE edge and he cheats alot with curt and zack then the undertaker is undefeated at WM so it is going to be a thriller!

• I think Batista and Umaga will be the best match. I also think the money in the bank has the potential to steal the show.