What would do without electricity! what are your most cherished things that NEED electric?

Everything practicly runs on electric, could you imagine being without electricity.. I would cry! lol What do you have that you need that uses electricity? what would you do?

Star this Q if you find it interesting.

Favorite Answer

My laptop

We had trouble with our electricity constatly going off recently. It was going off for only a couple of seconds at a time and then coming back on, but then it went off for an hour and half and of course it was about 9:00pm on a Sunday night so I couldn't call anybody. I was getting in a complete panic until it suddenly came back on again. Luckily it stayed on until the next day when I was able to call the company who eventually fixed it.

I like to reveal in a hopefully witty and memorable way how much I enjoy responding to questions regarding the theoretical absence of electricity over the internet through my laptop. I definitely got to keep my hydro bill up to date so I can keep doing that.

I think there is a safety feature built into gas oven that prevents the gas to be turned on in the oven when there is no electricity. So no gas will build up in the oven. If it is possible I agree with the other person that said it dangerous. I would call the manufacturer or look the oven specs up on the internet.

l have often had to do without electricity.. and as some of my Filipino friends here know.. that can happen a lot in the Philippines.. especially in the rural areas where l have a home with my lovely Filipino wife.. but the one thing l really need it for is.. the AIRCON……

Refrigerator

Lamp

TV

Computer

Alarm clock

Radio

Microwave

the Stove.

We would be in big trouble if the electricity went out..

Umm , I would freak out ..

Yes , I would be crying as well...

.

I'd Have Candle-Light Camp-Fire Dinners....LOL

I just got a generator at an estate auction so I could crank it up and plug computer into it.

Heating has to come top of list.

Cooker is gas, light can use candles.

CD Player works on batteries. hmmmmmm

Electric shower, would die without that!

• - -

It would be like the 1900's

The refrigerator and the hot water heater!