Is the HIGH COST of GASOLINE making you drive your car/truck/SUV/Hummer Less Often?

I keep hearing of how men who drive Hummers are now complaining about how the high cost of gas is driving them to the POOR-HOUSE. (I drive a fuel efficient car, so I couldn't care less), But I was wondering: 1) - Do you find yourself driving less because of the rising cost of fuel ?? 2) - If you plan... show more I keep hearing of how men who drive Hummers are now complaining about how the high cost of gas is driving them to the POOR-HOUSE.
(I drive a fuel efficient car, so I couldn't care less),

But I was wondering:

1) - Do you find yourself driving less because of the rising cost of fuel ??

2) - If you plan on buying another car soon, do you now think about its fuel efficiency rather than thinking of it as a personal Fashion-Statement ??
Update: (personally: no, I'm still driving the same amount, but that V6 car that I WAS thinking of buying is now not looking so great, and I'm thinking about buying another small 4-cylinder car soon).
Update 2: I was thinking about a Hybrid Prius (45mpg avg), but it would cost about $10,000 more than a Corolla (30mpg avg). If a person drives 50,000 miles per year, it will take about 5 years just to recoup the extra purchase price in fuel savings. So if you keep the car only for 6 years as I do, then there's no... show more I was thinking about a Hybrid Prius (45mpg avg), but it would cost about $10,000 more than a Corolla (30mpg avg). If a person drives 50,000 miles per year, it will take about 5 years just to recoup the extra purchase price in fuel savings.
So if you keep the car only for 6 years as I do, then there's no point to it.