What's the record for hunting kills in one night using a jeep, a torch, and a big shotgun?

I want to get in the Guinness book of Records and fancy trying this one.

Update:

I will be attempting this in Australia next Thursday if that helps

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I recently had a brilliant time using exactly the same equipment. Twenty seven kills was all I could muster but I did spend rather along time with one wallaby and my pen knife....but I eventually done the stubborn buggar. Have fun mate.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How big of a shotgun? 12 ga?, 10 ga?, 8 ga?, 4 ga? What? Will this be hunting for food?, trophies?, animal population control? or just wanton slaughter of every living thing that you see just for the record?

• 1 decade ago

Let me know when and where you plan to make the attempt. I will be happy to provide the game wardens you will need to confirm your record.

Doc

Source(s): 1970, Believe it or not, I've seen several questions that were far more stupid than this one. I guess you've been lucky if this one takes your prize. Doc
  • 1 decade ago

That is one of the stupidest questions I have ever read on YA.

Give me a break!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Here we call that kind of behavior poaching and it is not something responsible hunters tolerate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

154. He he he... Got em Nazis straight up their @$$es in WW2 with my Winchester

• john r
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

That would be killing, not hunting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.