What's the record for hunting kills in one night using a jeep, a torch, and a big shotgun?

I want to get in the Guinness book of Records and fancy trying this one.

I will be attempting this in Australia next Thursday if that helps

Favorite Answer

I recently had a brilliant time using exactly the same equipment. Twenty seven kills was all I could muster but I did spend rather along time with one wallaby and my pen knife....but I eventually done the stubborn buggar. Have fun mate.

How big of a shotgun? 12 ga?, 10 ga?, 8 ga?, 4 ga? What? Will this be hunting for food?, trophies?, animal population control? or just wanton slaughter of every living thing that you see just for the record?

Let me know when and where you plan to make the attempt. I will be happy to provide the game wardens you will need to confirm your record.

Doc

Source(s): 1970, Believe it or not, I've seen several questions that were far more stupid than this one. I guess you've been lucky if this one takes your prize. Doc

That is one of the stupidest questions I have ever read on YA.

Give me a break!!!

• J S

Here we call that kind of behavior poaching and it is not something responsible hunters tolerate.

154. He he he... Got em Nazis straight up their @$$es in WW2 with my Winchester

• john r

That would be killing, not hunting.