Am i suffering from ataxia?

im really scared...someone pls help...well i dunno if i am suffering from Ataxia, i can do everything jus fine, walking, running but sometimes when im standing, my legs jus seems very weak and i will feel tired and exhausted. also very seldom, my hands will tremble when i write. and sometimes i will feel like i... show more im really scared...someone pls help...well i dunno if i am suffering from Ataxia, i can do everything jus fine, walking, running but sometimes when im standing, my legs jus seems very weak and i will feel tired and exhausted. also very seldom, my hands will tremble when i write. and sometimes i will feel like i have a lose grip, whenevern i hold sumthing, my wrist and fingers will feel weak....sumtimes i cnt see properly and feel sleepy wat is hapening? is it because of Ataxia or because of my sleep apnea?i will wake up minimum 4-6 times a night and cnt have enough sleep, de doctor also said that i look tired. i went to have my eyesight checked and it is because of dry eyes, accodring to de doctor. but still i am worried...i also experienced headaches b4 but it was due to sinusitis, but now de headaches seems to be coming back but it is very very mild headache and it is on de right side of my side, previously it was on de left side. help pls, thank you
5 answers 5