Do you think that there are many guys in their thirties who would date a 22 year old virgin? I like older men.

and I am not sure if I want to wait until marriage.

Favorite Answer

If someone truly cares for you your sexual background should not be an issue...

HELL YEAH.

but don't just think the first sweet guy will be worth giving it to. I mean, seriously, older or not, a lot of guys are dogs and really it depends on which ones have discipline. Otherwise, it will be a "goal" to take your virginity.

I'm a dog too, but no I do not gawk at women - I have a beautiful woman. With her - in private - is what I mean by dog lol. I love her to death, but I know she would've rather had me be the first than another (not gonna go there).

So make sure you don't give it up too quick because being a virgin is probably one of the most purest qualities to have.

It's sort of a fantasy for many men too, so be safe okay?

Source(s): I'm a guy. I have guy friends. And, we have guy "talks".

Look I'm 36 and have been with my fair share of virgins, I would still to this day be with one and I would teach her so much...I'm not being sarcastic or arrogant, I have much experience and I owe it all to the women I ever was with, seriously! Guy's are usually too arrogant to admit where they got their talents was from the women they were with not the other way around....1 other thing don't wait there is soo much emphasis on waiting now a days...but sweetie as it is you are going to be way into your 40's b4 you hit your prime so get going now....although you are going to make some very happy guys when you are in your 50's that's for sure!!! Think about it this way most guys get started young and peek in there 20's women peek in late 30's so you are going to again make some very happy men in your time it's just too bad most of them may need Viagra or something like that to keep up with you, lol, but not me...if my dad at 77 going on 18 it seems, is any indication of where my libido is going OMG women look out!!!

Guy

Source(s): Oh by the way my ex-wife was a 22 year old virgin when we met, unfortunatley I didn't have the time to devirginize her even though she was ready...so what happened well we met duing my last year of college in summer school at a local community college (I took my language class couldn't pass it at the UC) and she transfered from the CC to another UC and gave it up to a guy a year younger who said he loved her, unlike me!!!! Well long story short he broke up with her he was a 21 year old virgin and she slept with me in March of '94 we met summer '93 and well the rest is history, we moved in togehter in 2001 married 2002 and had a kid 2005!!! I rest my case, yes that was the best sex she ever had!!! Or will ever true story.

For sure. I'm sure there's plenty of 30 year olds who would love to a 22 year old girlfriend even if she was a virgim.

Sure...the problem in my mind is: 1.) Why is it you want to date men 10-15 years older than you if you aren't sure where you want to go sexually and

2.) If you're not a religious fanatic, what kind of 30-year-old men do you expect to attract? The average guy 30-35 doesn't want to play teenaged games with a woman he's dating...he expects an adult relationship, which involves a healthy sexual connection!

• seenu

where do you find a 22 year old virgin

I believe there are plenty of guys who would date you. Just make sure they're not trying to use you.

To ****Star Man****: She did not WASTE 22 years of her life.

• cfb193

You have got to be kidding. Give me your address.

yes i know one u can talk to. hit me up i will tell u

hmmmmmmmmm. Well youve wasted 22 years of your life, so screw anything tht stands as a male