XiaoYan asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急,15分 翻譯這段中文為英文 不要翻譯機的翻譯

我認為香港有醫療改革計劃是好的,但我相信計劃只是剛剛開始,一定有不足的地方,我希望政府可以多點聽取更多的公眾意見,不要短期內作出決定,為香港製造一個美好的醫療制度,令香港的市民的健康更有保障

health-care reform 醫療改革計劃

Rating
    Favorite Answer

小弟自己譯, 請多多指教

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_5.gif

I think that it is good for Hong Kong to have the Health-Care Reform, but I think that when the reform has just started, it must have some shortcomings, I hope that the Government should listen more opinions from the Public, not to make decision within a short period of time, in order to build a better medical treatment system and make Hong Kong citizens to have a better protection.

2008-03-24 01:16:23 補充:

其實, 醫療改革 = Health Care Reform (不是醫療改革計劃)

(from 2007/08 政府施政報告)

I think that the Hong Kong health care reform plan is good, but I believe that the programme has just started, there are insufficient, I hope the Government can point to listen to more and more public views, not the short term makes the decision to create a better Hong Kong the health care system, so that the health of the people of Hong Kong more secure

(我認為香港有醫療改革計劃是好的,但我相信計劃只是剛剛開始,一定有不足的地方,我希望政府可以多點聽取更多的公眾意見,不要短期內作出決定,為香港製造一個美好的醫療制度,令香港的市民的健康更有保障)

☆希望幫到你★

I think Hong Kong has the medical service to reform the plan is good, but I

believed the plan only was just starts, certainly had the insufficiency the place, I hoped the government was allowed. to listen to the more public opinion, did not want in the short-term to make the decision, made a happy medical system for Hong Kong, is had Hong Kong^s resident^s health the safeguard .

Source(s): myself

I deem it beneficial if there is health care reform in Hong Kong. However, I believe that the scheme is just on a preliminary stage and unevitably contains unsufficiencies. I hope the SAR government can heed more opinions from the public and does not determine on decisions in short period in order to create a complete health care system for Hong Kong and safeguard the health of all Hong Kong residents.