Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問英文很厲害的高手 這兩段英文(英翻中)~~很急~~謝謝

NEW YORK -- The 50-foot-high faces that flash and twitch on a massive LED screen 48 stories above Times Square are all different. Some smile. Some scowl. Some try to look sexy. Some look like they're ready to brawl.

Unlike all the other faces in the advertising-saturated sky above midtown Manhattan, the ones in Raul Vincent Enriquez's latest art installation, which launches Thursday, aren't trying to sell anything. The only concept Enriquez says he is trying to convey with his new piece, I in the Sky, is the importance of eye contact.

2 Answers

Rating
  • T C H
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

其實這幾句都還算簡單,只要看我畫成黃色的部份,就對了!

NEW YORK -- The 50-foot-high faces that flash and twitch on a massive LED screen 48 stories above Times Square are all different. Some smile. Some scowl. Some try to look sexy. Some look like they're ready to brawl.  那些在時代廣場上,四十八層樓五十英呎高的,巨形LED(發光二極體)螢幕上,光亮閃鑠的臉,各個不同。有些在笑,有些皺著眉頭,有些試著要看來性感,有些看來一副要吵架的樣子。

Unlike all the other faces in the advertising-saturated sky above midtown Manhattan, the ones in Raul Vincent Enriquez's latest art installation, which launches Thursday, aren't trying to sell anything.

跟其他充斥著廣告的曼哈頓中心高空的臉,不一樣的是,於周四開始的,拉烏‧文森‧安里克茲(Raul Vincent Enriquez)最新的藝術作品,不是要賣東西。

The only concept Enriquez says he is trying to convey with his new piece, I in the Sky, is the importance of eye contact. 安里克茲說:在他的新作品,天空中的我,唯一要傳遞的概念是:眼神接觸的重要性。

Source(s): myself and 奇摩字典
  • 1 decade ago

紐約 -- 閃爍並且在一巨大引起的螢幕在時代廣場上方48層上抽搐的50英尺高的臉全部不同。 一些微笑。 一些愁容。 一些努力看起來性感。 象他們一樣的一些表情準備吵鬧。

與在飽和廣告的天空過程中的全部其它臉不同高于市中心區曼哈頓, 在勞爾‧文森‧恩裡克斯的最新藝術安裝裡的那個,星期四啟動,沒努力出售任何東西。 唯一的概念恩裡克斯說他試圖在天空裡用他的運送新片,我,是眼睛接觸的重要性。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.