I have a Gucci watch with interchangeable bevel faces and I have a Waltham pocket watch, what is their value?

I have a Gucci watch with a bracelet band and interchangeable bevel faces. They watch is still in the original Gucci box. You can change the faces to many colors and it even has a bevel face that looks like diamonds. Also I have a Waltham pocket watch with a roman numeral face and a small dial and a second hand on... show more I have a Gucci watch with a bracelet band and interchangeable bevel faces. They watch is still in the original Gucci box. You can change the faces to many colors and it even has a bevel face that looks like diamonds. Also I have a Waltham pocket watch with a roman numeral face and a small dial and a second hand on the face of the watch. The watch has a cover and is on a chain with a gold slide. When wound it still runs. I would really like to know what these watches are worth so when I take them to the jewelers I'll know the correct price. The Waltham watch is a gold watch so I am hoping the vaue will be high because gold is very high. If someone knows tht value of these watch please let me know so I will have some idea when I go to the store...