Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When you see a cigarette butt floating in a toilet bowl, do you automatically aim for it when you pee?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no, but i do spit first, and see if i can hit it that way, since i am a girl, and when i pee, i will probably just make it float all around with my straem, then i would flsh, and watch it spin. WOOHOO!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Janice
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Don't do it. If you have a septic tank, you'll be sorry later. Cigarette filters are tightly woven cylinders of cotton or similar material which do not break down like toilet tissue or human waste. They're one of the worst things (along with tampons and applicators) that you can flush into a septic system. Even with a city sewer system, with the butts' tendency to float, the risk of causing a clog or problem somewhere in the system is just too great. Use an ashtray. Your toilet was never intended to be a 'garbage disposal'. It was designed for one purpose and one purpose only...to dispose of human waste.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I live in town--not out in the boonies like my mom with her septic tank. She would still scream like a banshee about throwing stuff like that in the toilet anyway.

If I could aim, you KNOW I would try.

• 2bit
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Nope

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would aim at it if I could...its so sad that girls can't aim. So much less fun. I envy guys because they can pee on trees. or anything else for that matter. lucky.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, my husband is not allowed to smoke in the house. Besides it will be hard for women to aim for that. They have to sit that's why.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i assume you are a guy

no, as woman, I don't want to pee and take the change of that splashing on me or having any part of that nasty cigarette...i flush the toliet first

• 1 decade ago

The first shot usually misses, but the second always sinks that "floater." .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't believe I have ever seen one in someones toliet.

Love, honey

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dont throw them in the toilet and dont look between my legs when i pee!! lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.