Is this a good intro for my novel?

Pls tell me what you think. Thank you! Money and all the other forms money came in are all Damien Risquette gave a darn about. You are with him, or you are against him. Classic. Whether he chose to attend school, or was forced his arrival to Kittner Preparatory was always the same. Via a black stretch-limousine.... show more Pls tell me what you think. Thank you!

Money and all the other forms money came in are all Damien Risquette gave a darn about. You are with him, or you are against him. Classic. Whether he chose to attend school, or was forced his arrival to Kittner Preparatory was always the same. Via a black stretch-limousine. “Oh, now you‘re able to drive fast” Damien said as he stepped out of the limo. He walked to the trunk and grabbed his backpack. “Where is my damn blackberry“ Damien said, searching around where he sat. “Ahh, I found it.” He put the blackberry into his pocket and was about to shut the car door. Cheerfully Nick Pertiz, the limo driver said “I’m sure you’ll have a good day Mr. Risquette. Trust me.” “I trusted that you would drive me somewhere other than this hell-hole.” With that Damien slammed the door shut and walked up to the closed doors. Damien walked into his 9th grade philosophy class and walked to his seat unnoticed. Class had not even started, due to Ms. Jacar was immersed in her romance novel, wishing that she could be the tall, thin woman who got carried down to the sunset stained beach. With twenty-five minutes left in class she put the book down and hopped off the three dictionaries that projected her higher than the desk. She had the thin quality down. The height factor was something else. But she made up for height with her authority like persona. She slid the map covering the white, and revealed a quote. “There are those who are have money and those who are rich.”-Chloe Chanel. “I want everyone to write a 500 word essay detailing your own thoughts and views of the quote” Ms. Jacar said in her matter-of-factly tone. The student’s quickly expressed their protest. So Ms. Jacar clearly expressed her authority. “700 words, do I hear a 900” she said as she walked to her desk. That shut up the class. Except Damien. “This is so darn stupid, it’s no wonder I hate going to school” Damien said as he leaned further down in his chair. Ms. Jacar may not be able to see above her students heads while standing on the ground, but she knew that voice. The turning heads of the students to look at Damien who sits by himself in the corner by the window, is also another giveaway. “Excuse me Mr. Risquette would you please repeat what you said” she asked using her matter-of-factly tone again, mixed though with a your-screwed type tone. “I said this is so damn stupid to do” Damien replied giving his signature scoff and rolling of eyes. “Didcha want me to repeat myself again?” Someone snickered from the other side of the classroom.“ Well what is damn stupid the fact that you Mr. Risquette have not learned when to shut your mouth” Ms. Jacar said. “You know where to go now.” Damien knew. He had practiced where to go many times, which is to visit the vice principle Mr. Grants office. He threw his coat into his backpack. Ignoring the stares from his classmates. Ms. Jacar returned to her desk. “Everyone start
writing your essay or you can join Damien.” That turned off the stares at Damien.
Before exiting the classroom, he turned to Ms. Jacar and said pointing at the board “my input is that there are many kinds of riches, not just in money.” He opened the door and shut it slowly. Ms. Jacar looked up from her book once Damien had left and thought Damien is an example of that quote. He has plenty of money, but he is far from rich. She is not the only one who thinks that.