Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Justin timberlake a jew?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Um...Yes. That is a jewish last name...he has curly hair and a giant nose. Yes. He is.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Justin timberlake a jew?

Source(s): justin timberlake jew: https://biturl.im/PhgsZ
  • 4 years ago

Is Justin Timberlake Jewish

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/43MZD

It really depends what sect/branch of Judaism the person belongs to. Reform and Conservative Judaism don't really care, I think, as long as you keep it out of the synagogue. Conservative is a little bit more strict on those laws than reform Judaism, but still not super observant for negiah (touch). Orthodox Jews are obviously uphold these laws more. Not all Orthodox Jews do though. They are discouraged from P.D.As. Hasidim are not supposed to, but again, I know it does happen. -edit- Madonna isn't Jewish >:[

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judith
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I don't know about Mormons, but I would like to know what laws in Judaism prohibit public displays of affection. If you look at these celebrity tabloids you will see many Jewish people giving public displays of affection(I am not being disrespectful, just pointing it out) Madonna DJ AM - RIP That guy who was with Christina Aguilera Ben Stiller Adam Sandler..... I've seen a lot of pictures of Jewish people giving affection in public.

• 7 years ago

He had a Jewish wedding to Jessica Biel, so I would say that's a big yes. Justin must have some connections to the bigger Jewish media as well because he hasn't done anything noteworthy for more than a decade yet his name seems to keep floating around.

• Alex
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

baptist.

it is stated in wikipedia:

"His paternal grandfather, Charles L. Timberlake, husband of Bobbye Joice, was a Baptist minister, and Timberlake was raised in the Baptist religion; he considers himself more "spiritual than religious", though still a Christian."

I hope this helped =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably but doesn't look like one. I thought gay, cuz none of those chix styed w/ him (Brit, Alyssa milano, Cameron Diaz, etc.)

• 1 decade ago

haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.