Seriously whats with all the "Do I look good" questions?

You're fishing for compliments why? Due to low self esteem? I think most of us have been there at one point or another but no matter how much you hear from us that is not going to change how you feel. BE CONFIDENT....you know what...you could be 250 pounds or 100, perfect skin or not perfect, but if you... show more You're fishing for compliments why? Due to low self esteem? I think most of us have been there at one point or another but no matter how much you hear from us that is not going to change how you feel.

BE CONFIDENT....you know what...you could be 250 pounds or 100, perfect skin or not perfect, but if you have zero confidence and a crappy attitude well.........thats unattractive.

If you arent happy with your weight, then work on it. Baby steps. And this goes both ways, no one wants an 80 pound railing of a girlfriend. And if youre on the heavier side well, ditch cokes, that makes a world of difference alone.

But seriously, be confident. If someone is smashing on your looks, especially if you are in school, keep in mind that they are young and immature. I got teased at one point too, but now I laugh at that because I'm confident in who I am and I know I'm a good person and that I look good, because feeling good on the inside makes you look better on the out.
Update: I should try it eh? lol..but what if I'm already confident in myself?
Update 2: Rofl whats it matter if my avatar is my pic? Look how tiny it is? Figured I dont need to use a little cartoon character or a blank one.
Just be confident jesus.
Update 3: Melanie, i get what you are saying. But bandaiding the wound wont fix it. KIDS ARE MEAN YES....Yes....ignore them. You know what, that ugly duckling stuff is true, oh god I had some horrible years! But that can always change. And people that tease someone to the point that they cry daily...those people are... show more Melanie, i get what you are saying.
But bandaiding the wound wont fix it.

KIDS ARE MEAN YES....Yes....ignore them. You know what, that ugly duckling stuff is true, oh god I had some horrible years! But that can always change. And people that tease someone to the point that they cry daily...those people are uglier than anyone could ever be. Everyone grows up eventually(well most people)...just let it roll off your back. Easier said than done I know...but be confident...be strong and focus on what you know you are good at.
Update 4: Ok I can't keep up with all the replies.
And to imhawt93, not exactly. See their confidence needs to be boosted and a 2 minute yea you look fine, isnt going to fix that.

If someone wants to yell at me or hate on me shoot me an email. I'm not hiding.
lol
Update 5: Thats_xox_you..I wouldn't sweat it. You know what happened to all the people that were that vile and malicious to people in my school? Nothing, they never went anywhere, never did anything with their lives and have nothing to show for the last 10 years. Negativity doesn't really lead anywhere in the end.... show more Thats_xox_you..I wouldn't sweat it. You know what happened to all the people that were that vile and malicious to people in my school? Nothing, they never went anywhere, never did anything with their lives and have nothing to show for the last 10 years. Negativity doesn't really lead anywhere in the end. And I still have friends from 12 years ago that I know are there for me, and at the time we weren't really friends. We were simply kind to each other in a world full of A holes.
Update 6: Sure woke everyone up huh? ;) Thanks for all the views everyone. As an FYI I'm not trying to bash anyone. Confidence is something you really have to gain in yourself. And if you're young...you're going to change...peoples physical appearance keeps changing throughout their whole life. With drastic... show more Sure woke everyone up huh? ;)
Thanks for all the views everyone. As an FYI I'm not trying to bash anyone. Confidence is something you really have to gain in yourself. And if you're young...you're going to change...peoples physical appearance keeps changing throughout their whole life. With drastic changes in the upper teens and into the 20s...
Just be strong.