L
L asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Voting for Hillary out of sympathy?

As a man I feel obligated to vote for Hillary because she was (and still is) in such a bad marriage. I mean seriously, her hubby had to get orally pleasured by another woman... what man can't feel bad for her?

It was a joke, darn it.

Best Answer

OH! you're joking. Glad you clarified that. I won't vote for Hilary because she's stupid. I wish she wasn't, we need a good woman as president. This idea of stopping foreclosure sounds great at first, but think about everyone else who is invlolved and how that might violate their rights. That's why I'm not voting for her.

• ?

I never understood the idea of a sympathy vote. Do people honestly go to the polls thinking "So-and-so cried! Vote for them, they care!"? I know we have a culture that is based on soundbites and overblown minutia, but what kind of person votes on something like that instead of on the issues and merits of a candidate.

• Mir

I'm voting for her out of desperation. Obama is a joke & McCain wants to keep the war in Iraq going strong for another 100 years.

Not alot of options...

• Flame

Talktothe@$$ may be right... all the cavemen may come out of their caves and vote for Obama.

I'll be encouraging my Democratic friends to vote for Hillary in the primary here (it's in May). I'm doing that to help the Dem's to continue to waste their party funds on the primary so they have nothing left for the November election.

Yeah, I feel bad for her too. But, you shouldn't vote for the possible next president of the United States because you feel sorry for them.

I live the clintons, expecailly Hillary, I am voting for her, Obama wont even were the american flag or put his hand over his heart, and that scares the shi!! out of me,

Hahahahaha

Sorry to say, but she deserves no sympathy. She has a choice as to she wants to leave him or not, and I'm sure it would NOT change her success rate any.

It's just like the women who stay in an abusive realationship, Why? Get out of it!

Source(s): It's so easy a cave man can do it.
  • Jazmen

THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD.

If you vote for hillary out of SYMPATHY as well as a ton of other idiots in this country that may do the same thing (GOD HELP US) then what if she becomes president??????

you better not, that is the stupidest thing you could do.

Hillary Clinton has no self respect, she can get out of her stupid marriage if she wanted to, but she DOES NOT WANT TO. SHE IS POWER HUNGRY.

AND HAVENT YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO ALL THE OTHER FLAWS OF HER CAMPAIGN?

HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING AT ALL???

WHAT ABOUT MY GENERATION? LETS JUST THROW US ALL AWAY CUZ WE FEEL BAD FOR THE WOMAN IN THE RUN.

YOU'LL VOTE FOR HER JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL BAD?

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!

ugh, people with brains like yours make me SICK.

god, please dont vote for her, it'll be the stupidest mistake you ever make.

I cant believe you even asked this.

• Sii

I'm voting for her out of desperation. ...

Obama is a joke ...

McCain wants to keep the war in Iraq

...

going strong for another 10,000 years.

Not alot of options......