Can stars be used by a stalker to track down questions to delete?

I've noticed, as another poster has, that it seems my stars are being used to track down other questions for deletion. I don't understand how this works, but someone new I added is getting only the questions I star removed. Weird. Needless to say, I won't be starring questions for a while. Sorry.
Update: (((Bobby))) (((Uncle)))

Yes, Bobby. All we are saying, is "Give Peace a Chance".
Update 2: Sunny, just two complaints can get your question deleted, and it's automatic. Questions are being deleted right and left in Religion and Spirituality. As far as I can tell, there is no way to stop it. Ramjet and others: My Q&A's are not open to the public. Guess I'll have to get rid of fans like... show more Sunny, just two complaints can get your question deleted, and it's automatic. Questions are being deleted right and left in Religion and Spirituality. As far as I can tell, there is no way to stop it.

Ramjet and others: My Q&A's are not open to the public. Guess I'll have to get rid of fans like everyone else has done or maybe just block new ones. This really stinks.