Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How do feel when you have a "Violation Notice" e-mail for Yahoo! Answers?

Favorite Answer

"oh no what now"

don't worry about it

you can get a violation for tons of stupid reasons

just write to them and explain why you don't think it's right

wait 2 three weeks for a reply

if they still say your wrong

forget it move on

if you get suspended start a new account.

life goes on

don't take it too seriously

try to have fun

Source(s): ,,^._.^,,

Fortunately I've never gotten a violation notice. If i ever did I'd wonder the reasoning behind it.

• GEO

I just received another one today, and it sounds stupid, but it hurts and i get mad. I want to look at contacts and maybe erase some, who, I don't know, and it probably isn't a contact. I want to quit Y/A. Then after calming down and realizing that it is either my fault because of guidelines and rules I in some way inadvertently broke, then Que Sara, Sara, whatever will be,will be, Que Sara.

• more depressed and suicidal, maybe not suicidal, but just really pissed off especially when i ask how much slat is bad for you in the health section, and they send me a notice saying that i violated some rule that doesn't exist.

I felt upset because I should have been violate

• I get pissed real fast...rage over comes me and i immediately want to track down the person and report every answer they have and suggest the removal of their account...then i go on reporting rampages...and no before you think it i dont report my contacts...grrrr i am getting mad just thinking of it...what i hate is when the question is resolved and it gets reported and they remove it! lol grrr

I felt that the question I posted was legitimate. So I felt sort of ripped off. Like the political correctness police are watching us.

• Kelly

I get those ALL the time! sometimes it really pisses me off, because what I said was just true and people on here are too much of pansies to accept it.

but other times I kind of deserved it, and saw it coming, in which case I just laugh and thank god that my account hasn't been deleted yet.

there's a glow in my heart cause someone out there really cares for me by spending time reporting me...On my other account i received 113 violations in 1 day...

Doesn't matter.Y/A's been taken over by a bunch of Disney droolbot middle-schoolers anyway.