Do most senior cavemen/cavewomen use Geico for auto insurance?!?!?!?!?

I think the young ones hate geico!?!?!?!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am quite a young cave-woman and I happened to just switch to Geico from Allstate. They saved me almost 50% on my auto insurance! ($140.00/mo with Allstate, $73.00/mo with Geico for the EXACT same policy)

So, I don't know if most Senior Cavemen and Cavewomen use Geico, however, I know I do!! =D

• Elaine
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

GEICO because the Gecko will help the Komodo Dragon save a lot of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico!

• 1 decade ago

I use Geico now on my car and motorcycle. I've tried several insurance companies on quotes and no one came close to Geico rates.

• 1 decade ago

There are lots of people having the same question like you and yours is just another one. Basically speaking about car insurance<!--Car insurance is the most widely purchased type of insurance coverage. Car insurance is designed to protect you, your family, and your automobile. You may get your query answered here,

http://www.best-autoinsurance.we.bs/

Cheap car insurance is a popular avenue these days, but you should be sure that you're getting all of the coverage you need, as damage to your car or another-->person's car may cost you money out-of-pocket if you don't have sufficient coverage and your car insurance rate may go up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

We have saved a bundle with GEICO. They were really cool when our car was totaled by road debris. Didn't raise rates or anything. They keep the bills straight. and have never overcharged me.

• 1 decade ago

(Sitting down on my rock to reply) we have Geico, no accidents, limited driving, two vehicles...saved us a bundle.

Go Gecko!

• 1 decade ago

everyone hates geico.

it's ridiculously expensive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hate the gecko--I have Farmers! Had it off and on for 43 years. Tries American Family, it sucked, State Farm sucked, prudential sucked too!!!

• RT 66
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Don't you mean AARP from The Hartford?

• 1 decade ago

Get the gecko.. I mean geico...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.