Jens

... What isnt a good thing to ...?

hear in a airplane....

(Good God, Captain! We're going to crash! Oops... is this intercom on?)

J x

Best Answer

lol....

The Pakistani National Anthem at 30.000 ft ain't good to hear

or

I'm sorry but the drinks trolley has a dodgy wheel and won't be coming round

• Lady C

This is a true story. A friend of mine was trying to fly home and when the plane took off someone came over the intercom and said Abort flight there is a problem. Well the plane immediately landed and the passengers were not allowed to exit the plane. They had to remain on the plane while it was being fixed and had no choice in the matter of taking another flight but had to wait till that plane was repaired and had a six hours flight on the repaired plane.

Truth is, the closest thing was the future Pope he met as a nobody earlier in his life. Scholars disagree about all the rest of it. The Hister (Hitler) thing can be interpreted different ways too. So, you have to jump in reasoning to go beyond the future Pope which he did predict. There's also a serious problem in interpreting his code. The scholars don't agree with that because it's heavily coded and can be deciphered in different ways than what's Television worthy.

If the pilot comes over the intercom and says

"If you look out of the right window you will see the right engine is on fire, if you look out of the left window you will see the left engine is on fire, if you look down towards the sea you will see a little orange dingy, that is where i am talking to you from"

A mate of mine took an internal flight in a lear jet within the U.S.

When they took off they had forgot to remove the steps and my mate heard them clattering for a short while on the fuselage!!

He was sitting next to a guy who said to my mate "thats nothing

last week the pilot came out from the **** pit a short time later the co-pilot came out, the **** pit doors closed behind them and they had to smash the door down with an axe to get back in to the **** pit!!"

"Ladies and Gentleman we are now going to crash into the rocky mountains, it's winter and the only people around where we're about to crash are about more than 400 miles... Don't Panic we'll ration out the people who don't survive"

"I thought YOU checked the fuel tanks!"

"I told YOU to. I did it last time. I checked the cargo door!"

"Great. Make the announcement == we're gonna be landing a little short of Hawaii -- by about 200 miles."

lol!!!

in another incident... the captain leaves the intercom on, and turns to his co-ilot and says,

"we'll take her up to 40,000, have a cup of tea, and then I'm going to go and get it on with that new girl in the cabin crew"

The girl in question hears this, and moves very quickly through the cabin to alert the Captain of his mistake.

An elderly lady stops her, and says

"I shouldn't be in such a hurry, my dear... He's gonna have a cup of tea first!"

The pilot coming on and telling everyone to remain in their seats and that everything is okay while there's an alarm going on in the background.. then looking out the windows and seeing fire trucks. xD haha.

Source(s): happened to me. :] (there wasn't actually a fire though so it's all goooddddd. )

Gunshots