1999 Ford Escort Performance Chip?

i noticed a chip on ebay that says will give 65+ horsepower and torque and an added 20+mpg fuel economy plus a few other bonuses .... im not stupid i know these numbers are bullshit but for $15.64 i figure just an add of 5mpg is worth it these days at 3.20 a gallon so i was wondering if anyone has one of these or... show more i noticed a chip on ebay that says will give 65+ horsepower and torque and an added 20+mpg fuel economy plus a few other bonuses .... im not stupid i know these numbers are bullshit but for $15.64 i figure just an add of 5mpg is worth it these days at 3.20 a gallon so i was wondering if anyone has one of these or something similar or knows about how these work and what i can expect to gain or lose with this chip... im soon to be working on this car(a ford escort wanst my first choice but i like the idea of someone making fun of my for trying to "act hard" in a ford escort and then blow them away in the quarter mile ) i figure on my limited budget a slight increase in power and gas mileage to start this project is a good 15 dollar investment if i can find a good estimate of actual performance of this chip ......... also an unrelated exhaust question it is a ford so im tryning to give it a lil american muscle flavor the question is Flowmaster or Borla?
Update: www.pen island.com huh?
i heard that in like wut 5th grade real funny jackass and yea wile im lookin at a bunch of gay porn there ill completly **** my engine up by puttin sugar in the gas cuz thats wut id like 2 do today