Janet ♥(YFFL) asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Which baseball Player who is NOT on your team you like Watching?

Me its Troy Tulowitzki , hes young, he can hit and play great defense and his fav baseball player was Derek Jeter so he is a good kid with a bright future.

Favorite Answer

Ichiro Suzuki

You took the words right out of my mouth, YFFL. He is a future MVP, could win multiple batting titles and gold gloves. Can do anything on the field you need him to. He is 23 and wont turn 24 until October so he might have a good 15 years left of him at his peak. He is the next Derek Jeter. I am a White Sox fan and love the American League and the Rockies' Troy Tulowitzki is by far my favorite player.

The St. Louis Cardinals are the most successful National League Team in MLB history. They have won 9 world series champs, more that any other team in their league. They have had some of the sports greatest players ranging from stan musial to ozzie smith to now currently Albert Pujols and Scott Rolen. The city worships their baseball team and they just completed a new, state of the art ball park named busch stadium, just like the landmark they played in the past 39 years. The cardinals have the best and most supportive fans in baseball and going to a game in St. Louis is a great expierence. If you like the cards, then the cubs suck, they are in the same division and have had opposite, proportionate results being as horrible at baseball and winning as the cardinals have been successful.

I'm a Royals fan, so pretty much all of them.

Ryan Braun of the Brewers is fun to watch.

I LOVED Ken Griffey Jr. when I was growing up. One of my favorite sports memories as a kid was going to a Royals game when he and A-Rod were still with the Mariners. I saw Griffey hit a home run in person. But I also had the flu, threw up and had to leave before the game ended. At least I got to see my favorite baseball player hit one out of the park. Not everybody can claim that.

Jake Peavy is a phenomenal pitcher who I enjoy watching a lot. Derek Jeter is another player who comes to mind. He's a great player on the field and a great person off the field. It doesn't take a Yankee fan to appreciate a player like him!

I really enjoy watching Brian Roberts and Nick Markakis in Baltimore. Nick is such a fantastic hitter with a great swing. He's going to be a great player over the years. Brian is my favorite player in all of baseball. He's such a great table-setter. He's a great hitter and I love seeing him run on the basepaths. I like that he didn't let his small size stop him and he plays the game hard everyday.

I like to watch Tulo as well. I am also a fan of Mark Texieira, since he reminds me of a modern day, Don Mattingly. Texieira also said that Don Mattingly is his favorite player as well. I am also a fan of the following players that aren't on the Yankees:

Matt Holliday

Cole Hamels

Prince Fielder

C.C. Sabathia

Jim Thome

Frank Thomas

Fausto Carmona

Carlos Zambrao

Roy Oswalt

Hunter Pence

Nick Markakis

Dan Uggla

There are many others, even though I can't think of them right now.

Derek Jeter

• John H

I like watching Jake Peavy from the Padres and Josh Beckett from the Red Sox. I love pitching and each time these guys toe the rubber I feel you could see a no hitter or 15 strikeout game.

Vladimir Guerrero