Do you enjoy being in a long distance relationship?

What is your opinion on long distance relationships?

GUYS: Would u trust your women in a relationship like this?

***Anyone that likes my question could you STAR it please****

Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

It has nothing to do with distance...

if a couple is in love nothing can stop the process.

Eventually they will be together and happy!

Domestic fights is 50% of the police work.

if the couple does not have strong foundation will crash in any given Sunday

Source(s): Real Life ( no tv junk)
  • Susan

Some long distance relationships work. They are very hard and not for everyone though. I had a long distance relationship and it worked and I am still with him today. We have been together for 6 years but a year after us having a long distance relationship I caught him cheating. I have forgave him for that. But they do work and yes I know its very hard. We were about 120 miles apart and got to see eachother maybe every other weekend. Maybe you guys should talk about it and see if you guys can move closer. I am not sure...But dont give up....good luck P.s I am not saying that your spouse is going to cheat on you everyone is different

I was in a long distance relationship for a year (europe-USA) and it wasn't easy. i can't say that i enjoyed it at all. We were always looking forward to the next time we would see each other. the real problem is that you can't express your emotions as well through a phone or a webcam; the personal contact is lacking. this made fights really difficult. the important thing is to always make time for each other. set up planned phone calls and stick to them, that way no one feels abandonned by the other partner. my boyfriend had a hard time trusting me although he shouldn't have worried. this is a normal guy instinct. he did get used to the situation though after a couple months and he became less jealous. good luck

Iam in a long distance relationship, and tbh its real hard at times but weve managed it so far, and iam VERY loyal to him shame i cant say the same about him but hes learnt his lesson now :)

• Kim P

I've been in a couple of long distance relationships. They hardly ever work. Someone usually becomes unfaithful.

You have to trust them beforehand, or build your trust over your time apart. I loved being in one, not just for being one, but despite not seeing each other, we built each others' trust in one another and were able to concentrate more on our own lives (at the time, college), which was good.

Personally I`d hate it but if good together then distance is no barrier,,

that would be too hard. I'm the type of person who has to be able to fall asleep with my significant other at the end of the day.

Its over shanett2hype!

sorry but I'm dating a swedish immigrant babe who lives three floors down

I feel like you need a physical close connection & a bond.