promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsRodents · 1 decade ago

Richard "Hamster" Hammond, don't you wan't to take him home & keep him in a cage in your living room

And watch him run on the wheel for hours?

Update:

It's the eyes when he looks up at..... well both the other two!LOL

22 Answers

Relevance
  • momof3
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I do not think that you would ever be able to cage him he is a free spirit that will go from danger to danger lol

I would rather have Jezza in the cage lol

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

When I grew up we had two main rooms for day to day living (excluding the bedrooms of course). One of these was the kitchen, which gives the wrong idea by modern standards. It was a very large room where the family ate, but it was also very much a living area. The family sat around an open fire and knitted, talked and listened to the radio. The other room was the 'living room' which was used only on Sundays when the whole family gathered for dinner and then games in the afternoon. It was also used on Christmas day in much the same way. I always thought the kitchen should have been called the living room because that was were we really lived. I'm glad to say we never used plastic covers on the furniture. Is this an American thing because I have never been in a home in the UK where they have been used.

• 1 decade ago

I really don't understand what you mean, but I would want to watch a hamster on a wheel for hours. I would just let it rest after running on the wheel. Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

Personally I have an almost uncontrollable urge to slap him, to survive an accident like he had and them get in another killer car is selfish when he has a family. As for Clarkson - grrrrrrrrrrrrr

having a car mad lad means Top Gear is often on our TV but I always end up totally infuriated by them both,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oahh more than Just watch him run on a wheel, ;)

Bring that Hamster to bed and keep him there.....Oahh the thoughts...lol

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I`d take him home but I would`nt keep him in a cage !

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't want to keep him in a cage, he's too cute for that! I want to take him home though!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

He is a pretty good looking 46 year old. Sounds like YOU do!

• 1 decade ago

I already have one prepared Elric, I just need to hatch a plan to get him here lol !!

• 1 decade ago

Emphatically NOOOOO!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.