Which has been your favourite Celebrity Wife Swap?

Of all the celebrity wife swaps we've seen, which has been your favourite, which has been your most memorable moment, and which changed your opinion of a celebrity?

Favorite Answer

Currie vs McCrirrick and the water wake-up call !

• Wendy

Wife Swap USA, only because I've never seen Celebrity Wife Swap or the original.

• momof3

I really loved Edwina Curry and Mcrillick that was so funny and my opinion was changed of him he was far WORST however think the booby runs the lot behind closed doors myself lol

Whe Curry threw water over him whilst he was in bed ha

Like most people I would pick the John Mcririck one as although I knew he was disgusting and a MCP I didn't realise how much worse he was than I thought! Also the one with Pete Burns - didn't like him one bit but I saw a softer, nicer side to him in that one.

John McCriccik and Edwina Curry Major. He really showed himself up for what he is !!

I only saw a bit of one before I felt physically sick by the behaviour of the "Husband" and turned it off, funnily enough it's the same one as most of the other answerers.

I'm just watching the one that's on now and they are having a right go at each other. But for me it was Paul Daniels, he really showed his true colours.

John McCirrock defo.

I dont ever remember them after it is over but the one with freddie star was funny lol gosh i hate him.

• Has to be the Edwina Currie one...